What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hangin on the birds roost

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Seems like I might as well get another one of these started. Its been a long time since my last thread, welcome to the railyard, in which I compared the then newly released ghs trainwreck to h3ads bx1 and a few other various wreck creations and encarnations.If anyone remembers that thread, welcome back and I hope ya stick around. Currently I got a little mishmash run going on that started off based on breeding to retain genetics intentions with mods godberry, sols blubonic, and some of zoos black willy. I missed a water day and kind of fucked the willies, which lead to a run looking sort of like this:

SOL Blubonic
MoD Godberry
JLPs C99 f4s
candymans blizzard locomotive
ft100s CDxSB/DSD
CDCs misty x SSH
candymans ultra snow

if all works out, Ill be making my f2s and looking into using the c99 as well if both sexes pop up. Once flipped everything should take off.:biggrin:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
whoops, forgot enviromental vitals. running a hb xl with a digital 6 for now, may add another in the near future. I use LCs soil mix along with GH 3 part and some fat flower along with a lil bit of blackstrap towards the end. next run should include some organics, probably only just for the MSM 14 week sage dazes, as girls like those tend to be low feeders.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope you don't mind me checking in every so often. interested in seeing the c99 f4 in action alongside candyman's gear.

ran a 5 pack of blizzy a couple years back, ended up with 3 fems, they were decent but did let them go after a few go rounds. will say candyman has/had some very nice crosses. i also ran cherry assassin, orange bully, da orange sheikh and doodler kush. my favorites were the orange hybrids.

also the ultra snow looks like it has some fine genetics in it.
(mk ultra x ghaze x purp og) x snowdog bx1

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
hey Az, welcome aboard. Its going good, could be better but definitely glad its not going worse. hoping I find something interesting to hold onto in this start off run if Im lucky.

hey mellowfellow, check em out all you want. JLPs genetics are well proven, from his mississippi mud back to his SDOGs.I got 4/4, so if im lucky I get atleast one male in there to keep the line going. yeah, candyman was an interesting breeder. Ive ran quite a few of his diff concoctions, my favorite was a resin bomb that tasted like grape koolaid, dont remember its name though. I think I still have blizzard banshee, bubba x lemon thai, and some others from him to run as well.

All is flipped, so far for sure one blubonic male n female, so f2s of those for sure. now its male watch on the rest of them.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you and ah the mississippi mud, received a freebie 5 pack and tried to germinate in winter with no success. this was a few years back.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
i got one nice female out of my 5 pack of miss mud, but had no pucks for clones at the time and the reveg unfortunately failed =/. cant wait to see em all though really.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
welcome cF, always nice to see the f.a.m. here, and I gotta say it feels good to be back. with the flip complete, its back to the shot glasses. up first will be some of rezdogs ogka S1s he dropped awhile back along with some PuBu or purple urkle x bubblegum, which I think was a capt crip creation but I could be wrong. seeing as I only got 3 beans of each Im hoping for perfect germ ratios with both.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Long time no post Bird..wb homie. Some very interesting strains u got poppin..

Stay Safe

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
welcome GDK, nice to see ya droppin in. I figured if I spent the time collecting the beans might as well run some of em before they become obsolete. Im really hoping for a solid c99 male in the group, as JLPs work is proven and c99 is always a good pollen chucking tool. In under 12hrs from hitting the water all the ogka S1s had tailed also, as long as they dont herm on me in the middle of flower Ill be happy, as Ive heard stories of it happening with S1'd beans before.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
welcome joesy, yeah its been awhile but im back and better than ever. How have things been for you as of late? Should have some shots ready in the next couple days, as I think the first week of flip is nothing really special except sexing. I did, however, find unknown to me stashed in the corner a lone HTC DC x Skunk#1 that I initially missed that looks female. It should get interesting for me in the next week or two.

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PPPPPPRRRRRRRRRR!!! :wave:

Nice to see ya get a thread rollin' abird, and that looks like a baller list of genetics too.

Definitely pullin' up a chair :lurk:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
pppprrrrrrrrr :throws up the dove: welcome bongjangles, always good to see you drop in. Im hoping for some good things and an interestng cross or two out of this mix as this c99 has potential. One week down til karate chop.

welcome medmaker, lol its going, just no pics yet:biggrin:

Grizz

Veteran
welcome joesy, yeah its been awhile but im back and better than ever. How have things been for you as of late? Should have some shots ready in the next couple days, as I think the first week of flip is nothing really special except sexing. I did, however, find unknown to me stashed in the corner a lone HTC DC x Skunk#1 that I initially missed that looks female. It should get interesting for me in the next week or two.

alls good brother. seed hunts are always exciting, hope you find a few top shelf keepers