What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin ill T. Nice when you get the environment dialed, you can focus on the ladies one less thing to worry about. Lookin forward to those harvest shots bro.

Green81

Veteran
Just want to add that this is a truly ore-inspiring thread, completely honest from the good to the bad (almost all good) :). Thanks for sharing this, it's a lot of work in it's self, let alone the grow muhaha.

G81

hazy

Veteran
You got your room dialed in like a mofo T. Nice looking bunch of buds. Glad you held up the caulking gun for a size comparison, they're bigger than the bud shots were showing.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1st off i wanna apologize for the 2 days w no responses,i been busy trimmin the A.O.'s,bitches were fat too yo.was about 2 days earlier then i wanted to but the stalks were snappin on me daily and i was losin branches.i dont think the couple days will hurt anything.ill get some drying shots up tomorrow or so,maybe tonight if i get bored :D
tomorrow ill x plant about 20 or so ghani x chem d for the next group to go in,probably some chemdawg double d's on there as well if i have room...

theres alot of responses to get to so spark* :joint:
here we go....

DD-wattup brother,thanks for droppin in.im glad you like some of them shots,means alot comin from the camera guru himself :D
hehe that was the only thing i had close tht kinda showed the real size of them.
some of them trimmed up go from my finger tip to elbow :woohoo:
peace-T-

b00m-wattuppers maing,ya tht a.o is a beast yo,and she has jtr in her so believe me she tastes beautiful,
and packs a punch when u got her dialed.its been a while since ive had some,i forgot how much i like this girl :D,thanks for the compliments maing.
peace-T-

spicoli-wattup broski,hehe tht caulk gun puts it in perspective huh??? :D
got to keep tht pimp hand strong yo,anything less is uncivilized :D
peace-T-

Loki- :smoke:
peace-T-

graham-yo yo yo wattup bro...do u have ur hood cooled?
1k shouldnt be tht hard to keep in check brotha.got any questions fire away yo.
peace-T-

bobby stainless-wattup my friend,good to see ya as always.
thanks for the good words homie.you kno how we do maing,try to bring it the best we can.
peace-T-

G Smiley-wattuppers.glad ur diggin thw show man,thanx for takin interest.im glad ur along for the ride,it might get bumpy sometimes but thats just the chunks of hashishi under the wheels :D
peace-T-

osecret-wattup wattup brotha,better late then never my friend.the temps in check is definetly gonna lighten the wrk load on me bro.and it will also stop makin the ladies work so hard as well....and settle tht stretch down some too.
peace-T-

SELF-fat girls like a mf yo,they was breakin the stalks,and when i was choppin there was even a couple tht had broken the stakes lol.
..thats a 1st for me....snapped right at the bottom,just leanin and held up by the plants surrounding it lol.
thanks for the kind words homie.
peace-T-

Core-hehehe i gotta say tht post made me smile homie...
goodlookinout,i appreciate the compliments always.
only us growers know how much wrk is goin into keepin this room on point.
always feels good for ur efforts to be appreciated by ur peers. :respect:
peace-T-

cob-sappenin bud,hope all is well in ur neck of the woods.hell ya bro,u said it....
there will be much more time in a day for sure now tht the environment is dialed.
i already see it,the grow was wrkn me so hard every to every other day tht now it feels like im forgetting to do something because theres less to do daily,im sure ill adjust ;)
peace-T-

G81-wattup maing,thnx for the compliments....well yo,i figure we got to show it all tht way peeps kno tht if ya stay motivated and dedicated u can get everything back in order w alot of hard work and care...if u can bellieve it,just a couple months ago i was down to 14 plants total,lost alot of mamas and clones like a mf...w the support of my friends and some perseverance on my end,i managed to bounce back in what i consider a pretty decent time frame....no one is perfect yo,shit happens when it does we got to soldier up.
peace-T-

hazy-sup homie,always glad to have ya around maing.thanks for chimin in...bro thats what i was thinkin when i was snappin them shots....i was like they look big but u cant tell how huge they really are so i looked for something tht i thought evryone would be familiar with ....aha the caulk gun,i know when we are all sealin the new rooms for light leaks tht caulk gun becomes a extension of our arms lol...so i knew all would be able to get a grasp on how big these chikas really are.there was 2-3 tops on each plant so them bitches are heavy.ill get some dry shots up soon.
peace-T-

mr.p- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmgQmW0tnVI :nanana:

peace-T-

G

Graham Purwatt

yeah,i have a 424 cfm fan cooling it, exhausting up in the attic,filter>3' of ducting>hood>4' of insulated ducting>fan. i don't know why it stays so hot but i've learned to live with it,plus its just a 4.5' x 4.5' space.hell,if i keep watching your thread i'll be out buying 10 more 1k's and trying to do it tona style lol

Mrpiston38

HAHAHAHAHAHA nice song homie lol shits too funny. always great stuff on ur end and i must be the only person i know who truely likes to trim.. shit i can do that shit for days on end and have fun the whole time.. lol i deff wana see some drying/dryed shots when u gets at it. much respect :bow: goes ur way bro

Mr.P

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
graham-i think its because ur restricting the flow of ur fan by reducing it so much,if u just use 6 inch duct i bet ur good to go...im assuming tht fan is atleast a 6 inch w all them cfm's...just a guess.
peace-T-

mr.p- :D thought tht one fit right in there hehehe...got some drying shots for ya maing.ya i hate trimmin yo,im sick of it after the 1st few hrs.trimpro rotor in the near future fasho.
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

next group to get flipped....some chemdog double d's and some ghani x chem's ...

picture.php

picture.php

one of the chemdog double d's...pretty much how the whole group looks.

picture.php

picture.php

agent orange,4 weeks

picture.php

san fernando diesel,6 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some drying shots....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!! :D thought id set off October w the spirits ;)

picture.php

picture.php

hope u enjoy :tiphat:

peace-T-

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
SFD looking proper, Tona. Chunking up nice for ya huh? Nice touch w/the buds. It's already October? Damn!

G

Graham Purwatt

graham-i think its because ur restricting the flow of ur fan by reducing it so much,if u just use 6 inch duct i bet ur good to go...im assuming tht fan is atleast a 6 inch w all them cfm's...just a guess.
no,those are the lengths of ducting,3ft &4ft.they are both 6 inch ducting,no reducers or anything.the fan and the hood are 6 inches as well. i have an htg easy cool 6 hood,starting to think maybe it's the cause but i don't know for sure.i may end up getting a supersun 2 or something with better flow. nugs are still looking great btw bro,thats one expensive skull lol

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha awesome pics man. That chem/affy on deck sounds really nice. Nice haul bro!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ras-sappenin maing,ya theyre chunkin up real nice right about now,just started the koolbloom and they got about 3 weeks to go by my estimations.glad u like the nugskull,was bored so....:D
peace-T-

philth-ryt ryt,whats good brother...just same ole same ole here.tryin to make it do what it do :smoke:
peace-T-

Loki-whats good maing,thanks for the good vibes....glad ya digg the shots.
peace-T-

graham-yup might be the hood then man,sounds like everything else in in order...are there many bends in ur ductwork?thats about the only other thing i can think of w out seeing a pic of the hookup.
peace-T-

cob-ryt on maing,im glad everyone liked the pics...figuredd tht skull would make peeps laugh or whatever...get the thread some character :D
ya haul aint too bad,prolly end up around 2 #'s of A.O. and like 3 oz's of FFA....i aint mad was only 11 a.o and 1 ffa...plus they stretched like crazy on me so just got to concentrate on these sfd's comin down the pike...and the rest.crazt stretches should be over now tho since i have the environment dialed better.
thanks for chimin in brotha.
peace-T-

terpene-whats crackalackin maing...glad ur diggin the shots,im likin tht forearm length cola myself ;) ...theres a few of them around tht same size...ill get a weight on the heaviest one,i think theyll be ready to jar by tomorrow or so.
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

was playin w the cam tonight after puttin a few stakes in....

sfd's

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Could be your intake graham. Good rule of thumb is 2xthe size exhaust.

Lookin excellent ton. I m sure ur going to hit a high # mark with those sfd's!

G

Graham Purwatt

thanks t & cody. the intake into the closet is 3-6 inch ducts and it keeps a good negative pressure. not much for bends in the ducts as they are so short,90 degree bend coming off of the scrubber,90 degree bend where it connects to the hood,90 degree bend coming from the hood going straight up to the fan in the attic. if it isn't the hood it's probably the cheap shit htg stuff i use. sorry for taking the thread off course t and i appreciate the help guys.

Mrpiston38

very very nice T i always love ur garden shots.. and the buds on the poly are classic :) always a great thread and grown my man. Much respect goes ur direction. and remember u ever wana fly a homie out ill trim all day :p lol

Mr.P

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mr.p-lol ill keep tht in mind,im gonna grab tht trimpro rotor soon....might be cheaper then flyin u out in the long run :D
peace-T-

nameless-well gee thanks....:D.....
peace-T-

emptied these from the cloner and x planted the others into 1 gallons last night...cups are bpp,sfd,black domina,and ffa...think tht it...

picture.php

more cheese

picture.php

mofo...bubba...ersb...ghani x chem d

picture.php

newest flipped...6 chemdog double d and 14, ghani x chem d x 14

picture.php

picture.php

sfd's

picture.php

sfd's with the newest flipped next to them,i thought it was a decent shot...even w the hps glare

picture.php

thats all for now.
peace-T-