What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WELCOME Fellow Geriatric Stoners!

Mel Frank

Hello to all cannabis trailblazers and blazers. Born in 54, my step dad was Navy lifer so I have lived a lot of places and seen a lot as well. We moved to the Bay Area in fall of 67 from Guam and I liked the hippie vibe that was developing. Some school friends had older siblings who frequented The Haight so I got to smoke hash and weed on occasion. Moved to Tennessee in 69 and we smoked weed in the school bathroom and teachers did not know what it was and told us to flush our cigarettes and get back to class. That only lasted a year or two and the war on drugs began in earnest. Used every kind of drug known to man in the 70's and grew outdoors with minor success. Thanks to Sinsemilla Tips magazine I got on the indoor band wagon in the early 80's. I told my brother I want to be buried like Duane Allman with a joint in my mouth or cremated to get one last smoke.

Be came experienced in 19 and 66. that Amazing Med is why I'm Still Truckin!

images.jpg

DickAnubis

OLD?! To a peach I am ancient, to a head of lettuce even more so. But to a mountain I have not begun in years.
For a man, I'm just right. --Chiun, Master of Sinanju

I took my first hit in the Spring of 77', the next day I showed up in High school with a half ounce of red and a vest full of paraphenalia.
These days I mostly vape or eat my weed but I still enjoy a finely rolled joint with my feet up on the deck and the sun warming my face.
Nothing in this world or any other could match it.
If evil space aliens ever dropped from the skies to dominate the Earth all we'd have to do is offer them a bowl and a burrito. An intergalactic friendship would be born.

It's good to be among friends again.
Toke on.

DA

Long ride

Long ride

High all, its been a long long ride...from morocco to india by way of Amsterdam London and Paris and more. Travelling in the early 70s was something. Goa ibisa essaouira manally balk oh I could cry at the beauty...and memories of it all.
Been growing now since the mid 80s and I am just getting back on my feet after a bout with cancer. I won.
58 next month and still rocking! kids and grand kids. I have some good stories ...lets wait and see.
It seems that as you hit 50 you gotta do a real good tune up on your body and soul to be able to live another 50 comfortably. Train every day, do floor exercises, bicycle etc...gotta keep the machine functional.
I have smoked hashish everyday of my life since I was 14, good or bad it has been at the center of my life. I have either imported or produced what I use. Import I went to jail for. Produce no.
I love to collect and press my own resin, watch the plant grow, especially outside where they can become so huge! I should take a few pics to show off, ok I 'll do some later.
I'll drop by later or tomorrow and see who is around.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts