What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you could go anywhere...Where would you live?

G

guest456mpy

Smokey Mountains, N.C

That's where I want my ashes blown to the wind.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
getting ready for the mvoe to the aloha state...

T

TrichyTrichy

Gilligan's Island
it's vacant now except for the visiting headhunters.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
I would spend time between areas near Olympia, WA and Bend, OR

Love Puget Sound, Cascades and the "high" desert.

Used to live in the PNW.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I would like to do the nomad thing, nice rv, august and september in the UP, Michigan, the Lake Superior beaches are the finest I have seen. Then back here to the prairie for a fall crop and holdays. Travel to islands for winter, and I want to see Belize and Jamaca and adam. Then back here for a spring crop and restart the cycle. Been in one place long enough.
H

Kubarkid

Why does it have to be an English speaking place? Think outside of the box and learn the language. Paradise isn't found in English.

I already up and moved to the country I wanted to, but if I did it again, it would be somewhere on the Adriatic Sea, Croatia maybe. Most of the other 'paradise' places are just so over populated with tourists and english speaking get aways already though. It's hard to find the real deal.

B

Blue

Vegas is a shit hole full stop. Unless you want to gamble do oxy or ride hookers its got nothing to offer.

A nice little hut on an island somewhere would do me. Failing that under Monica Bellucci's bed.

Sandnut

Belize... paradise on earth.. english speaking... and you can get a mansion for the price of an apartment in the u.s, I know i would :joint::joint:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would travel the world visiting my friends from IC Mag. Shooting pix of their fantastic gardens year round. Staying a week or so with each then moving on so I don't become a pest. But I would have to return home for my summer grow. DD

I, for one, would never consider leaving the USA. If a job was optional, I'd most certainly find a spread in some remote town in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Nicoli

Veteran
Vegas would be the last fucking place I would go, to enjoy a tranquil life.

Austria, adopt me please.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Of the places I've been to, Hawaii is beautiful, but very expensive. If money were no object, I could get lost there.
I love Brazil-inexpensive and fabulous women-beautiful beaches and great natural beauty. Jamaica is fun to visit, but you would not want to live there. Spain and Belize sound really nice, but have never been . I plan on visiting Belise and Costa Rica.
Sorry to say, but Las Vegas is the last place on earth I would want to live. It's a desert, and everything there is artificial. I would not go back there (have been several times) even if you paid. If the houses were free, I still wouldn't go. Too far from the ocean, and just an all around garish and sleazy place.
If you are filthy rich many places would be nice....

Latest posts

Latest posts