Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Dankwolfs rks breeding project and breeding info discussion

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Dankwolfs rks breeding project and breeding info discussion Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2018, 01:03 AM #961
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
Got a cut of old school ak47 to add to the mix .,what's every ones thpughts on pre 04 ak47 ?

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-30-2018, 01:07 AM #962
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Times View Post
Looking good! What’s Ancestrial Skunk?

I like that long running bud structure on that Cotton Candy
Sam the skunks,man pre euro skunk . his claims not my claims . I believe in giving peoples genetics the benefit of the dought. Proof is in the pudding . the male was selected for skunk/rks terps by a icmag local with hi standing in the community .

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-30-2018, 01:14 AM #963
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankwolf View Post
Got a cut of old school ak47 to add to the mix .,what's every ones thpughts on pre 04 ak47 ?
I hope for you it's the Cherry pheno.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

Old 08-30-2018, 01:41 AM #964
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, lot of work going on here.... whatever the result, you’re going to have some damn fine beans to sort through

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286
Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos#1 run 2-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 08-30-2018, 02:39 AM #965
Dankwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
Wow, lot of work going on here.... whatever the result, you’re going to have some damn fine beans to sort through
You have only heard the half of it
trust me . I have some chem crosses coming up from a local ic mager . thank you for your comments and stay tuned for some ridiculious dank .......

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-30-2018, 04:06 AM #966
Dankwolf

If you know bodhi.

To bohdi

I have a few qeations on /your search for rks ?

I also would possabliy like to collaborate should it be worth wile for us both . I have been following your work and believe I have some fine representations of rks. genetics potential is key . let me,know ?

No matter what nice strains and work

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2018, 04:33 AM #967
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
Quivering with anticipation.

Old 08-31-2018, 05:02 AM #968
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to behold
Have you guys seen Kevin Jodrey's work on the RKS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RihQrt-KGwk
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2018, 08:48 AM #969
ambertrichome

ambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really nice
KILLER SHIT.

Im sure if they kept it, its some fire. AK from what I had is top of the heap stuff. Best I had was from the 90s, but some of the early 2000s stuff was fire. Lots of good stuff used to be found there. I use to be a mod for Claude at SS in 2007. I wouldnt buy it now.

But your cut should be really good. Im sure they didn't keep it for nothing.

Also REEKS. At least mine did. Will stink all the way out in the yard from the basement. 1/8oz will stink up a would house.

Mine was pure floral cat piss. Truly top of the line stuff. Can induce panic attacks.
ambertrichome is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2018, 09:03 AM #970
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankwolf View Post
I think AK47 is a great one to have in the breeding mix. It's what gives BR it's structure.

3 members found this post helpful.