Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Micro Grows > Mr.Sparkle's Ikea Cabinet "186g, 99watts, 2.25sqft, in 66 days from sprout"

Thread Title Search
Mr.Sparkle's Ikea Cabinet "186g, 99watts, 2.25sqft, in 66 days from sprout" Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2018, 07:37 PM #11
Mr. Sparkle

Mr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goats View Post
nice to see you post something! nice cab and great first run.

what forum did you move to?
Hows it going Goats yeah it's been awhile since ive posted on here , as for what forum im now on not to solicit, but throw a google search for Micro Growing with Mr. Sparkle *2018* and you will find me .

Quote:
Originally Posted by starke View Post
Have you done anymore with your automated micro bucket?
I built a version 2 then 3 that was initially just top down and didn't use the inner bucket, then made one with sidelights both being simpler than the first design.

But i dismantled the bucket and my PC cases as well, currently just running this cabinet till i possibly add another for seed making/breeding purposes. My journals for the later part of those can be found over on the forum im on now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuffnPufferfish View Post
whats the beam/cooltube thing for the lights?
They are the stock solstik heatsinks boxed in to a cool tube like setup that's sealed to the roof, it's gonna get an upgrade to allow a bit for airflow, but i currently have a push and pull 40mm fan on each side, even though one is enough.
Mr. Sparkle is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 08:27 PM #12
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
In the animated gif it looks like you topped twice, is that correct?
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2018, 09:28 PM #13
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really nice
cool, i was thinking it might have been water cooled looking at the pics

Old 06-29-2018, 10:58 PM #14
Mr. Sparkle

Mr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
In the animated gif it looks like you topped twice, is that correct?

Topped no, but they were flopped over twice, think supercropping, just a bit more gentle on the radius its crushed/curved over with some lst with rubber bands to keep them in place.
Mr. Sparkle is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2018, 11:06 PM #15
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Gotcha! I had a plant I think accidentally did that to by crushing the stem and re-taping. That cola was rad.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2018, 05:05 AM #16
doams

doams is just really nicedoams is just really nicedoams is just really nicedoams is just really nicedoams is just really nicedoams is just really nicedoams is just really nicedoams is just really nicedoams is just really nicedoams is just really nicedoams is just really nice
what is used for keeping it airtight and is it?
thx.

Old 07-25-2018, 09:46 AM #17
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to all
Love the new grow mate. Kudos!!!
Gantz is offline Quote

Old 08-23-2018, 12:35 PM #18
rastapaul

rastapaul has a spectacular aura aboutrastapaul has a spectacular aura aboutrastapaul has a spectacular aura aboutrastapaul has a spectacular aura aboutrastapaul has a spectacular aura about
Great looking plants Mr Sparkle and a very impressive yield

Ras
rastapaul is offline Quote

Old 08-23-2018, 02:42 PM #19
El Tigre

El Tigre is a jewel in the roughEl Tigre is a jewel in the roughEl Tigre is a jewel in the roughEl Tigre is a jewel in the roughEl Tigre is a jewel in the roughEl Tigre is a jewel in the rough
Impressive grow!

Old 08-24-2018, 03:54 AM #20
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
jesus fuck, I have to up my game.