What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maple Leaf Indica - Sensi Seeds

~star~crash~

Very nice! Is that your own hybrid from sensi seedstock?

not mine but this is that >

http://en.**********.eu/strain-info/Maple_Leaf_x_Black_Domina/Expert_Seeds/

the site won't let me link so here is some hard copy info >

Expert Seeds - Maple Leaf x Black Domina

This strain is the result of crossing 2 indica strains renowned in cannabis circles for more than 15 years: Black Domina, which is a hybrid of some of the most refined indica strains (Ortega Hash Plant and Afghan SA) and which flowers very rapidly and is covered in resin crystals with a Maple Leaf Indica boasting Afghan genetics from Mazar-i-Sharif and whose best quality is the huge hash yields from the large number of trichomes that cover the leaves and flowers of this plant. From this refined blend of great indicas, we get a pure indica that’s very quick and easy to grow with double the resin yields of either of its parents. What’s more, this is one of the most resistant strains you’ll ever find. The taste is difficult to define, combining very fruity notes with Afghan hash and pinewood. The effect is very relaxing, almost narcotic. Ideal for experienced growers or novices.

Genetic Background: 100% indica
Lineage: Black Domina x Maple Leaf Indica
Yield: Indoor: 450-550g/ m2
Yield: Outdoor: 600g/m2
Flowering Time: 45-50 days
Harvest Month: late September
THC: 19%
Taste: fruity, Afghan hash, pinewood
Odour Level: fruity, Afghan hash, pinewood
Effect: euphoric, relaxing after a while

~star~crash~

Maple Leaf Indica x Black Domina

Maple Leaf Indica x Black Domina

picture.php

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds nice but out of stock everywhere i looked.

You could always get the Maple Leaf and then 1 or more fem SAD, which are select Black Domina. Cross them or mix the buds from each.:biggrin: Those are two indicas I will always have.

corky1968

Veteran
You could always get the Maple Leaf and then 1 or more fem SAD, which are select Black Domina. Cross them or mix the buds from each.:biggrin: Those are two indicas I will always have.

I say just buy regular seeds and cross them together.

Then your set for a long time with your 1000's of seeds. :tiphat:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
"with double the resin yields of either of its parents"

a) I doubt that very much

b) it really does not look like it

Sounds like a nice Indica cross, but telling fibs always puts me on alert for liars

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think you have your albums set to private set it to public & they should show up.

need4weed

Veteran
need4weed, please post an update on your MLI experience

Unfortunately I had an un-wanted visit from the police regarding a different matter and they happen to stumble upon my grow. They were only just beginning to flower so I can't really comment. They were nice looking plant with a deep old schoolhash smell. A leggy plant that needs head room

Is Maple Leaf Kush any good in a greenhouse/how big......

Is Maple Leaf Kush any good in a greenhouse/how big......

Greetings All,

Just wondering if there is any updated information on, Sensi Seeds, Maple Leaf Kush, we are trying to find out if its growth charactoristics favour growing in a greenhouse and how big we can get it?

Thanks for any input!

Richard:tiphat:

Zitz

Greetings All,

Just wondering if there is any updated information on, Sensi Seeds, Maple Leaf Kush, we are trying to find out if its growth charactoristics favour growing in a greenhouse and how big we can get it?

Thanks for any input!

Richard:tiphat:

MLI planted early season will get big, very lush and vigorous.
You may wake up one day to find it broken through the glass! haha.
:plant grow: