What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sideshow-bob's sideshow (good to be back)

HazeVentura

moin bob,

good to see everthing is on track......best vibes to you and your family...would love to see littlebob....

cya HV

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Hi :)

moin bob,

good to see everthing is on track......best vibes to you and your family...would love to see littlebob....

cya HV

so cool to see you around HV... thx for the good vibes! sendin them right back to you, hope things are running smoother for you again!

juhuu bob,

my friend - it put a smile on my face to read from you again after such a long time!
iam happy that everythings good with you and your family. life is wonderful, especially if you have to care for a little one.

looking forward to some macro madness. your pictures were always fabulous!
maybe u can tell me a bit about that zamal crossing of yours? still havent good the time to concentrate more on this special specimen.
been on the road for a little time ... but i will do a bigger selection around spring this year.

all the best
randa

huhu randa :D

great to read you! road trippin sounds adventurous... hope you had a good time!

now... the Zamal...

it's a truely fantastic sativa line, imho more psychedelic than haze. zamal x nevils haze gave me effects that were the closest to classic psychedelics (5ht2a agonists) that i found in cannabis. taste is not as elegant as haze, but if you get a nice expression it can be outstanding (i tend to prefer the creamy-spicy ones to the mango ones)

i still have not had the chance to try the pure zamal, but my brother-in-law is a big fan of La Reunion and has been there more than once and smoked the true zamal. he always was ravin about it - that's why we first decided to give it a try...

by now we've had zamal x nevils haze and zamal x skunk special from female seeds, (zamal x skunk special) x skunk#1 - own cross, (zamal x nevils haze) x very berry - own cross, and the zamal x warlock from Magus... all of them were unique hybrids with a lot of potential... but selection is required, hermies and autoflowering are still present in the line, but it's 100% worth it!

the ACE and Mandala versions have caught my interest, i would love to try these next...

i hope you find something nice in your selection! please make a report and let us enjoy those zamals vicariously!

here's a pic of the Zamberry (that's how we named the zamal x nevils haze x very berry)

picture.php

it was a nice plant, very good aroma but not entirely smooth in the smoke, effect was not as psychedlic as others but you still could feel the zamy ;)

i'll try and round up pics of all the different zamals i have photographed in the past years to give you a little teaser for your selection...

good vibes

Latest posts

Latest posts