What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~BHO LOVERS~

sanke

This is a thread for all the butane hash oil lovers out there :dance013::jump:

Post up what type of oil you are smoking, how, whatever!!

Currently smoking some DJ short FLO oil that just finished purging , good stuff forsure. Using a nail and dome setup with a tripple perc straight roor.

-sanke

C

Classyathome

Soon to be moved to the hash forum...

BHO rocks tho - I've made a couple o' small batches...

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
torching hot knives of Purple Kush. Been smoking the same BHO for a few weeks now and it still gets me high. This batch was the bottom 20g's of a half p freezer baggie. Alot good crystals went into this batch.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
never done,scared incase i blow ma face of or something....was it not a guy on hear that blown up his livingroom:yoinks:..and ended up in the jail??

keep it green
highlander

sanke

never done,scared incase i blow ma face of or something....was it not a guy on hear that blown up his livingroom:yoinks:..and ended up in the jail??

keep it green
highlander

never heard about that... as long as you do it in a well vented area without any open flames there is no risk...

Glad to see some oil heads on here :headbange:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
never heard about that... as long as you do it in a well vented area without any open flames there is no risk...

Glad to see some oil heads on here :headbange:

i might read up on it.....i love smokeing ma buds though...worth a look i suppose....

am sure someone will jump in with a link,,,to the BHO guy blowing himself up....bro there were pics and all....patio doors got blown right off.....

please some1 post a link...just to prove am not trippin lol ..

keep it green
highlander

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
I go thru about a gram a day if I am smokin.....mebbe a gram every 2-3 days if using only Cannabrex.

sanke

I go thru about a gram a day if I am smokin.....mebbe a gram every 2-3 days if using only Cannabrex.

thats a lot of oil :)

I smoke about .5 a day, cant smoke it in the morning makes me take afternoon naps every time lol.

Made some more oil today though, my dish is looking very nice :dance013: Ill have to post some pictures tomorrow

right now im puffin on a couple different kinds, mystery purple bho....casey jones bho...blue dream bho..casey fmcd and some mixed full melt bubble :D sticky..gooey...smoke it with ya louie

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

krunchy delta-9 goodness........going to be making some after i get done trimming this purplebublegum.......harvest....ya ready?

sideshow

here is some honey good ness i made with the hopper
IMG_16661.jpg