What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shishkeberry X DSDv2

G

Great job, would love to see a pic of the room. Do you keep those blinds closed that the males are in front of? Also is it in direct sunlight?

G

ShishkeberryXDSDv2 backcross#1

ShishkeberryXDSDv2 backcross#1

and so it begins

...just put the first 12, random ShishkeberryXDSDv2 backcross#1 seeds, from the July harvest into germ

if all goes well, and they grow as I expect, I'm hoping to mail a few off too seedbay (if DG permits) around X-mas time (when I feel safest about mailing out beans)

G

...and the beat goes on...

2 of the shishxdsd bx#1 ladies have been in my flowering room for 3 wks now
(born from seed in early Sept)...from the seeds I have the detailed birth/making of above

notice how frosty they are already getting...plus how the leaves aim skyward...(just like the original s.o.l. shishkeberry sugar pheno mom...but with a bit more stretch and stink)

2 other girls that have only been in my flowering room for around a wk now

..all are only in 3 gallon pots

G

pics of the same 2 plants from my last post
now at around 41 days of Flowering

from the shishXDSDv2 incross #1 beans I made

turning out even better then I expected/hoped

I went ahead and made up 12 packs of beans each with 12 seeds, that I'm currently trying to decide If im gonna be shipping them to seedbay or not???...this will be "all" I'm able to part with

any interest in this shishXdsdv2 incross #1???
or would I just be wasting my time and added risk sending them in?

thx

fyi: whatever money they might bring in... will stay in my seedbay accont and help feed my own strain/seed addiction with future orders, if possable

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts