What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any guess On strain? Mighty Frosty & Day 31 Flower

G

I got a pack of freebie seeds when I placed my order last winter labled Mostly Indica, 45-50 Day flower. Any guess on the strain of this? It only grows a top cola then about half way up the stem it has a ball of nuggets that are larger then the top cola. It also has a fruity low odor while growing, but after its cured it smells of cinnamon and when smokes tastes spicy.....

This is my 2nd grow, its amazing how things look on day 31 Flower compared to my 1st grow. :yummy:

DankBank

Hi P&P.
Sorry, but it's impossible to identify a strain by looking at pics online. There are a couple strains which stand out in such a way that likely guesses could be made... but still not a definate determination.
Your plant looks like exactly what the label said "a mostly indica".
Wish there was more to help... pretty flowers. Nice job.
db

Latest posts

Latest posts