What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oil Conservation....

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Thanks HK - I have never used straight bud, only trim... It turns out golden (BHO), but I have never been able to get it to cut like that.

Rez - the laminate trick sounds good. What kind of cards are you talking about? Can you elaborate on that a bit more?

Peace to aLL - M

G

Yeah,MS,when I make some cards,I'll post pics....
Cali med clubs use them,they work faboo!
I'll get around to it next month,I think....

King

Hashmasta-Kut, how much bud does it take to make a jewel like the one you're holding inbetween your fingers? I've never tried oil. Does it blow kief and bubblehash away?

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Great gooey goodness Hashman, we have the same fingerprints.
robin.jpg

Noddy

They all look great, my first and last attempt at hash resulted in something that looked like it was meant to be put on the road surface... Tasted like it as well, hehe.
Good stuff peeps.
Noddy

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
King said:
Hashmasta-Kut, how much bud does it take to make a jewel like the one you're holding inbetween your fingers? I've never tried oil. Does it blow kief and bubblehash away?

that chunk is 3 grams. took about 15 grams to make, of sweet skunk(grapefruit/NL). an above average yielder.

i didnt cut that chunk, it broke like that when i tapped it out of a tin it was in ,upside down.

3legdog

That amber glass is :yoinks: & since HMK showed me, all i use is pure bud with the turkey basters & my fine trim & fluff buds go into bubble makn'.

Nothing like 'pure bud' honey oil for a day ender...or beginer :D
burmese honey oil made from rock solid popcorn nugz :yummy:

3legdog

Hey buddy i can only hope to 1 day be in the loop with people like you, rez, CC, jimmy, OH , O H...etc... to be able to share my wares. April not cometh soon enough. :)

Dry SDv3 ready for the humidore then the jars for :chin: :D :whip: :nono:

btw an all SDv3 bubble & oil run is in the near future :yummy: ... i'll post results