What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

one last dirt shot

Bonzo

Veteran
group photo, the big single thing is Reefermans BurmaBerry, then a lil BOGBubble, then a Trainwreck. Back row, OGRE on the right and White Russian on the left:

peace

bONZ :wave:

cant forget Bella:

Dr. D

Veteran
Very nice Bonzo..that is one hell of a cola on that burmaberry..how much she weigh in at?

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy Dr D, thanks dude, that cola was a bit fluffy, weighed in at about 38 grams, better than a sharp stick in the eye eh? Unreal smell, taste and high, will be givin her another go in hydro at some point.

peace

bonz

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy Zilaniz, thanks my friend.

Sleepy dude!! Indeed lots of goodies that i will be running in my buckets at some point. Some are stayin some are goin.

meow indeed dude! Bella was tryin to learn how to use the meter but gave up and passed out.

peace

bONZ

Hey Bonzo :wave:
looks good , i like how that burmaberry turned out , looks bigger than that CBII top cola i had.

great growing bro.

Peace

O H

Bonzo

Veteran
Thanks O H, that actually turned out real nice, after being cut up it was a bunch of tight resinous nugs, cant wait to run her in buckets.

thanks again dude

bONZ

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy Korhash, :wave: thanks alot my friend, this particular grow was totally unplanned. Im a hydro guy really, just wanted to give dirt a try. You know its funny , i find hydro to be so much user friendly, and all the dirt growers think its a pain in ass! Whatever works for ya i guess

Theres alot of cat people on this site and i would be lost without her.

My current hydro deal doin ok:

ill be gettin back to hydro full time soon. :woohoo:

thanks again and dont be a stranger now ya hear!

peace

bonz :wave:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya bONZ!

Man, missed most of this thread - really nice work, nice varieties this harvest, your new girls look very happy too.

Psst - another cat person here too... :smile: They don't like my camera though :yoinks:

Cya :wave:

G

Could you let us in on the lighting? Room design?

Thank God for Cat Litter Buckets!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts