What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nebula

DankBank

Thanks to "you know who you are" for sharing the beans...

To truely enjoy Nebula, you must check out a few phenos... some are better than others. But once you find the RIGHT pheno, you'll only let it go with a gun to your head.

db

G

man-o-man DB
that nuggage looks yummage bro
enjoy your pickings and thanks for the heads up on Neb,
i have heard similiar things in the past but the strain always seems to pass me by...

be well DankBank tight photography too!
smoke well
cj

DankBank

Thanks for the photo comps CJ... and hey - don't let Nebula pass you by anymore!!
I was lucky -- 2 beans, one female, and you see what I got... but I've heard it takes a few to find the nice one. I think I got lucky. My advice would be to pick up (in best scenerio) 2 packs and go for it. I'd bet you'll find what you like in 1 pack, but you might find something in the even higher "monster" category by going with two.
If I could grow that many, I'd pick up two packs to see if there's an even better one. I'm not saying this isn't one of the nicest strains from other breeders I've seen in a while, but if TWO beans (one of which was MALE) gave me this, what might I find in two PACKS!?!?!?!? I'd say it's worth the $$, time, and effort. Paradise is most definately a breeder to be reckoned with. I hear a few of their others are even better than Neb... but I'm having a hard time believing it.
example: Sensi Star - supposedly one of the best, period. Then there's Swiss Bliss.. and some others. Luc (I think that's his name) has got some serious sheeeeeot going for sure.

db

Last edited:
G

hows the high?
any shots of her growing? now you got me interested LOL

be well
:lurk:
cj

DankBank

Unfortunately no pics growing... it's been a while. Now it's all about curing.... but we've seen a few early tests, and it lines up with what's been said before....
basically 1 hit & you're enjoying a nice "orbit around the planet" kind of thing.... for those who enduldged in a second round, they were unable to hold any sort of conversation for about an hour. According to them (at a later time) "I was basically stuck thinking about one thing and one thing only, and any conversation or topic going on around me which didn't line up with what I was already thinking about meant that I had to stay "in my place" & remain a bystandard lol...
I can personally vouch for for this. It's really intense "find your own space" smoke.
A "two hits and you're in your own domain" kind of thing - and I mean this in the best way lol :) A simple (yet complex) pleasure.
This kind of high is rarely found in my circles nowadays... worth talking about the next day...
db

Last edited:
G

Nebula

I grew out a pack of Nebula a couple years ago. It was one of my most stable strains. All plants were very simular in structure and taste and potency. And I may add one of the better strains out there, period. It's overlooked and underrated. I'd recomend to anyone that needs a short, stocky, frosty, fatbudded strain. It's potency can hang with ANY of the present elites out there today.

DankBank

Very nice shots, Smokey!! And yes yes yes to all you said. It's totally overlooked and I can't seem to figure out why. Maybe not enough pics/reports. And it's interesting that it's mostly sativa... short/fat and quick to finish sats aren't the easiest thing to find. I don't think anyone would regret picking up some Nebula.

I just can't believe this was given to me as a gift. One of the nicest strains I've seen and it didn't cost a thing.... thanks again to you-know-who-you-are :) I won't ever forget.

db

Last edited:

joge

very nice pics guys. looks like im gonna have to try some nebula on my next seed order. quick sativas are always interesting.

Nonphixion

Is this the Nebula from Paradise Seeds? How much for a pack of 10?

I've heard a lot about it, but always thought it was more of a low yeild... long flowering type of plant. :chin:

G

thcaesar you said it.. the potency part (and smokeys cola hehe) are what made my mind up...

great reports guys, i hope to buy this one along with their sensi star when i get the dough together..

thx for sharing dankbank, and smokey B-)

cj

Hey DB,
Nice buds. You too Smokey. Wow, I love how a grow gets peeps excited about a strain. I am going to grow it. Seeds in hand but now...another pack for better selection... Nice job. Please follow with a complete smoke report. Anxiously awaiting...
NoS

DC502

Some bangin buds you got there. Very very frosty. Sounds like a smoke I would like. Looks tasty!

DankBank

Nonphixion said:
Is this the Nebula from Paradise Seeds? How much for a pack of 10?

I've heard a lot about it, but always thought it was more of a low yeild... long flowering type of plant. :chin:

Non-

Yes.... it's the one from Paradise. As far as I know there is no other vendor offering Nebula (it's Luk's baby.. did I spell the name right??)

To follow with a bit more info - it is NOT low yield. I wouldn't say it's the higest yielding strain, but on a 1-10 scale, it get's a 7 at least. I only got to grow one, so I can't say for sure what it's possibilities are. Yield can be a little tricky to determine until you "get to know" the strain, if that makes sense.

Long flowering - ABSOLUTELY NOT. This is a 55-65 day finisher... just like the average indica. In fact, it was so frosty at 30 days it could have been taken (not that you'd want to - just trying to convey the massive triches it puts on in such a short period of time). Fastest trichome producer I've ever seen in the sense that yield would suffer at 30 days but a good cure would make it look completely mature in a bag. I'm sure it would be racey as hell if taken that soon... then again possibly not as potent since it would still have such a long way to go at that point.

NoS -
Smoke report!!
First of all, Nebula SMELLS amazing... it's a 9 on a 1-10 scale. Sadly, I must admit that even after a good cure the taste is very mild, mellow and not nearly as strong as the smell. Nothing close to what you'd expect based upon the aroma when you break a nug apart. That said, I did find that some occasionally a piece would actually taste really great. Kinda strange.
I'm going to go out on a "mj limb" and say that a better cure would bring out stronger, more enjoyable flavor. The cure I'm basing my opinion on was only done for about 2 weeks - 1 open air and 1 in the jar. Of course a proper cure would be at least 3-5 weeks in the jar. Fact of the matter is that it was just too hard to wait. The high was "soaring" just as described. It's a very killer sativa feel and while there is potential for a bit of paranioa, that fades after 10 mins or so. I prefer more of a painkilling mj, so for ME I would not call it one of my favorites in the high area... but it's very important to note that most mj smokers SEEK the high Nebula provides. It's exactly what the average seasoned smoker is after. I'm just not the average smoker.... I seek medical qualities first and formost - not the high. Since I prefer to avoid mj which causes any paranioa effect whatsoever, this isn't my favorite. Essentially, you could call me a wimp in the "high preference" arena.
I would never let this strain go, though... because after smoking it for a couple days I found that I "settled in" with it and it became much more enjoyable. I wouldn't want to let the strain go, that's for sure.
I absolutely guarantee that any mj lover will consider the "keeper" phenos found within Nebula to be worth keeping in the garden for a lifetime. I can't understand why this isn't one of the most popular strains around - period. It surely deserves such a reputation. I think too many breeders spend too much time "hyping" their own stuff... kinda like the media confusing viewers into missing what's really going on...
My opinion is that (currently) some of the most popular strains out there aren't really that great when compared to the more unique strains that aren't mentined as often.
Just because one of today's more popular strains is awesome and passes the test with most growers doesn't mean it's necessarily better than a whole bunch of others that get less coverage. If you want truely amazing smoke when you seek beans, look for strains with a reputation like Nebula. When I say that, I mean look for strains that have a select few fantastic reports, with little to zero negative reports, made by breeders who spend little to no time pimping themselves and their work. The best strains speak for themselves. This is the criteria that will guide you towards the truely unique gems. Just my opinion, though... I know it's true that there are some very popular strains out there which consistantly blow people's socks off and never dissapoint after being purchased. I wouldn't think to argue with that or dis on the amazing work some of the more popluar breeders have done... I just find it thrilling to "discover" kick ass strains that not as many people are raving about.
db

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts