What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photo of the Month Nominations - NOVEMBER 2005

G

Ms.Grat3ful
Casey Jones

2137100_5906.JPG

R

Ronley

Mr Wags. from this thread
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=270411#post270411
Strain is from Team female seeds, but this photo I am not sure on its actual strain.

WELL DONE MR WAGS!!!! you are a superb grower and I hope that you will be entering the 420. Your skill has/will no doubt cause a lot of concern between all the other growers entrants. I know that I am very worried now mr Wags, because have very very tough competition to compete against.

PLEASE PLEASE ENTER!!!

210211_20IMG_0007.JPG

DankBank

Ronley said:
Mr Wags. from this thread
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=270411#post270411
Strain is from Team female seeds, but this photo I am not sure on its actual strain.

WELL DONE MR WAGS!!!! you are a superb grower and I hope that you will be entering the 420. Your skill has/will no doubt cause a lot of concern between all the other growers entrants. I know that I am very worried now mr Wags, because have very very tough competition to compete against.

PLEASE PLEASE ENTER!!!

210211_20IMG_0007.JPG

Wow... now that's quite a fatty!
Try rolling THAT into a paper :)
db

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man I gotta say you folks sure know how to make a man blush. I don't deserve the credit WE ALL do everything I learned I learned here and for that I say

Thank You

Hope All Is Well In You World

Mr.Wags

dubmantx

mountaindew said:
dubmantx for either of these 2 pics, couldn't decide which one...QUOTE]

lol let me take a couple of tester nugs and ill let you know which one to chose ;)
Thanks its an honor to just be nominated!

G

Alright, time for some voting. I've picked the last two winner's. Will i make this the third one in a row? Good luck to everyone and there are alot of winner's.

Let's Vote :wave:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
The month sure flies by...lots of great pics here. Will be getting the poll thread up
tomorrow, so closing nominations for November.

dg

Latest posts

Latest posts