What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The $1.29 EBAY Medical Marijuana Seeds Cannabis Hemp Seeds Grow

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe they have a friend or family in the post office that can do a fiddle on the postage in China so it costs them nothing?, and $1.29 is enough for someone to eat for a day over there, or maybe can even feed a family...

Even if they break even on the deal, they still hope to get more bizz from you or who you told about this seed company, its a very Chinese - Confucian philosophy in business to look at possible long-term gains over short term profits.

$1.29 Free Shipping from China? How the hell does the seller make a profit?

the tackleshop/animalfeed use "domestic" hemp (no thc) the chinese dont give a fuck and have high thc phenos in the bag
i gotten myself a bag and selected viable seeds (about 200 grams worth) the smaller ones have the best potentional, almost none are stripped but i got A LOT of diesel afghan smelling sativa-ish plants

Cvh

Supermod
the tackleshop/animalfeed use "domestic" hemp (no thc) the chinese dont give a fuck and have high thc phenos in the bag
i gotten myself a bag and selected viable seeds (about 200 grams worth) the smaller ones have the best potentional, almost none are stripped but i got A LOT of diesel afghan smelling sativa-ish plants
Indeed the tackleshop/animalfeed seeds sold here in the EU are just hemp.

Do you have a picture of the plants you grow out of your chinese seeds? Did it contain any THC?

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
What a thread hahaha.... love it man! Got a good laugh at the ebay titty link, and "chemp". Hopefully it is a gem... Fuggit at least count it as a cbd strain at worst.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Its like they shipped 2 weeks and they have cracked in 15 hours...soon they will be above soi hopefully.

cuz... on another item i ordered from ebay not seed related .... ebay sent me a note that they were going to refund me the price on a electronic device that the seller could not ship... figures.

i've got 45 more seeds left.

i am looking for f-1 or f-2 vigor to bring fast veg and more stem strength to the chem 91 sk va.

maybe ill use colloidal silver on the Hemp to inbreed the hemp for standard hemp stabilitiy.

I looked for colorado and Canadian hemp seeds that were viable and had little success in shipping here to socal.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

Attachments

• cannabis_jungle.JPG
    cannabis_jungle.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 25

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
$1.29 Free Shipping from China? How the hell does the seller make a profit?

1 US Dollar= 6.64 Chinese Yuan

Get a handful of people to buy your seeds which cost almost nothing over there (just grab a handful of seeds off a hemp plant) and I imagine you could be making a fair amount by their standards. If the Chinese only knew what money they could be making if they asked the right price for some of their landrace varieties of MJ...

Cvh

Supermod

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
CHUM: [chuhm] cut or ground bait dumped into the water to attract fish to the area where one is fishing.

Hempseed is used by over 4 million course/lake fishermen in the UK alone, as CHUM to attract fish.

Latest posts

Latest posts