What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Bangi Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Tovaritx,

Nice Panama x Bangi Haze bush! :) I'm sure your experience with this strain will be very rewarding and will encourage you to explore more of our sativa strains.

Nothing much i can add about what i have already said about this great sativa hybrid and what Syd inspringly explains in his post, she is undoubtedly one of the best, most complete and most mind blowing fast flowering hybrids we have ever produced, her terpenes are also out of this world!

Tovaritx

hi fellas! my panghi show de first flowers like 1 week ago. Yes @dubi I was thinking of trying the Tikal R7 peach incensey pheno x Panama Diosa or the Panama x malawi.
how are lateral production? sure are a very vigorous genetics too. i can't wait. Salut !

Tovaritx

Yesterday i get 200-300 w led and she love the extra light

Attachments

• IMG_20190907_223439.jpg
    IMG_20190907_223439.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20190907_223451.jpg
    IMG_20190907_223451.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 53

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Tovaritx,

Your indoor Panama x Bangi Haze cabinet looks very well focused and healthy, hope it's progressing nicely :)

If yield is an important concern, then i would choose Panama x Malawi limited edition over Panama x Tikal or Tikal x Panama, as Panama x Malawi is more consistent and higher yielding.

Tovaritx

H i fellas. No, yield is not my priority. The priority for me is that the plant has good vigor and branches off easily, and that the flavors / odors are different from the common. In the end I got one of each, I sure do not regret.

Pangui, the roots have begun to rise above the zoolite.

Attachments

• IMG_20190924_220737.jpg
    IMG_20190924_220737.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20190924_220836.jpg
    IMG_20190924_220836.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 62

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks perfectly full of goodness Tovaritx! ;)

Not sure what is the profile of plant you want to try next .... Panama x Bangi Haze is loudly incensey and has a very strong mind blowing effect ....
if you want to keep exploring incensey sativas, but try something not so killer then i would recommend you next Thai Chi.

If you have had enough incense then Bangi Haze x Ethiopian, or Zamaldelica fem in case feminized format is a must.
Malawi x PCK is highly recommended as well, a very very solid hybrid that hits all the right notes.

Tovaritx

Hi fellas, sorry @dubi for not explaining well, I'm lousy in English. I have purchased a package of panama x malawi and one of Tikal peach x panama, surely they do not disappoint. EXCELLENT WORK. The images speak for themselves. They have some burn due to ph mismatch. What I don't know very well when it will finish blooming. It does not stop throwing reflorations. Yesterday I had to tutor her with clips since the weight began to pull down

They continue to smell with a complex aroma. Anise? something like strong but sweet, like whysky peach and something lemon? I dont know just amazing and watered mouth xD

Attachments

• IMG_20191011_234820.jpg
    IMG_20191011_234820.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20191011_234830.jpg
    IMG_20191011_234830.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20191011_234845.jpg
    IMG_20191011_234845.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 48

Tovaritx

Hi fellas, sorry @dubi for not explaining well, I'm lousy in English. I have purchased a package of panama x malawi and one of Tikal peach x panama, surely they do not disappoint. EXCELLENT WORK. The images speak for themselves. They have some burn due to ph mismatch. What I don't know very well when it will finish blooming. It does not stop throwing reflorations. Yesterday I had to tutor her with clips since the weight began to pull down

They continue to smell with a complex aroma. Anise? something like strong but sweet, like whysky peach and something lemon? I dont know just amazing and watered mouth xD

:tiphat::tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_20191011_234613.jpg
    IMG_20191011_234613.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20191011_234636.jpg
    IMG_20191011_234636.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 51

Consolidated

420giveaway
Hi guys. Pangi is one of my favourite strains, i had one pheno and loved it. - you can see her pictures at page 15 post #162 of this thread. - she is easy cloning and i passed her clones to couple friends of mine but no more clones for my. Finally I find some S1 seeds from my friend and voila....

Attachments

• 20191014_095014.jpg
    20191014_095014.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 20191014_095429.jpg
    20191014_095429.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 20191014_095052.jpg
    20191014_095052.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 52

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to the show Fitzera :)

Your Panama x Bangi Haze looks great, very well developed, resinous and very advanced after just 7 weeks of flowering. Good job!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you very much for supporting our work and for your kind words, Tovaritx :huggg:

I'm sure you won't be disappointed with Panama x Malawi and new Tikal x Panama hybrid ;) Great sativa choices for your upcoming grow. Panama Goddess crosses never fail!

Glad you are enjoying with the complex and refined aniseed and lemony terpenes of your Panama x Bangi Haze ... later the incense is very loud when smoking her.

Yes, this strain is a bit choosy with the ph and feedings, they must be always in the correct range to keep her fully happy and healthy.
How many weeks is she into flowering ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Conso friend :)

So nice to see you around! Glad Panama x Bangi Haze remains among your favorite strains.
The S1 Panama x Bangi Haze looks as good as the mother ;)
Best wishes for her last stage of flowering!

Fitzera

Welcome to the show Fitzera :)

Your Panama x Bangi Haze looks great, very well developed, resinous and very advanced after just 7 weeks of flowering. Good job!

Thank you sir, the smaller one is pushing out new pistils, either this "3rd flowering" or foxtails...time will tell.

The larger one is throwing a little new growth at the very tip of the main buds.

Keeping a close eye on them, they're still predominantly clear thrichs

Tovaritx

Hi @dubi

it's true that they are choosy in the meaning that you mentioned before, but they are so resistents because i had some maladjustments with the ph (one day the water was at 4 of ph). it's the 8th week and believe me, the buds exploded in reflorations, imagine like a good day you go to see your plants and they are like normal, big but with just small buds, and the next morning the plants is falling down cause of the buds weight!! they are giant now!! (i will post before-after photos so you could see what i mean)

Latest posts

Latest posts