What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Back with MORE new stock to check

Those look amazing, would love to hand my hands on some of those genetics. All of your stock is amazing dude. Keep it up!

Oh and by the way, i know you said these were grown outdoors but i assume they can be grown indoors as well or do they do alot better outdoors?

Cheers

G

guest3854

Be in WAYYYY early, next yr. In time to git in at least another indoor crop, before it heats up and perfect fer starting fer tha outdoors..... Just as Blind Joe had stated.

Bobby, you know yer on tha list brutha! And can't wait to see ya run her dude..... Gonna be a kick in tha ass!

TMU, DMT has a tentative scheduled release for 2nd-3rd quarter. Obviously you know a lil' bit 'bout it...... DMT is tha shit, I love it and don;t think we could grow enough of it, as with anythang we produce and put out.

Blind Joe, a new face in tha GrindHouse help desk. Very nice to have ya with all of us. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Sweet, yeah stoked that you dig what you see. Just as what I'd said to TMU, I don't put out ANYTHANG that I wouldn't love to toke. Tha Ancient is completely different than anythang else in tha catalog to date, as you could obviously asses. All my gear is indoor grown for at least 2 generations to check worthiness, including elite clones worked with.

Enjoy,
Steele

Edit: I also wanted to start pointing folks to Hella THC's polling thread. Post pics, comments and opinions of yer grow and vote fer yer favorite GrindHouse strain. Just somethang fer shits, giggles an' good fun.....
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=144993

T

theJointedOne

nice thread steele, keep it up. I am in that region that resembles afghanistan

Me
picture.php

Hindu kush region
picture.php

hot ass dry ass summers and snowy winter.

i would love to try these out and look forward to their availability

G

guest3854

Jointed, yeah beautiful area to work some AA in. I really can't wait to work with this shit more.....

Steele

GreenDreamz

Well god Damn, this thread was awesome. Iv'e been looking into possibly the mob boss, but after reading this thread man im freakin excited to possibly see these on the bay. So just to be sure i got this right....currently the only strain available at the moment is ancient afghan?

How long till the afghan freedom fighter release?

Thanks

Calimed

Veteran
I'm gettin curious about these Grindhouse seeds. These aren't available in any clubs in the bay are they? I'm thinkin Mob Boss might be my next grow show on IC.

GreenDreamz

I hear what your sayin, im trying to prepare for an outdoor grow this year and im diggin the grind house up and comers. Just curious as to a possible ETA of new stock to the bay.:smokeit:

G

guest3854

Good evenin' Green Dreamz, my Ancient Afghan will be shipped in Feb, along with some limited Sonja..... Afghan Freedom Fighter won't be out fer some time, as we have work to be dome that hasn't yet begun. They will be available before spring plantings.

Calimed, neep, you won;t find GrindHouse gear at any clubs any more, just WAY to much work...... Ordering from SBay ot tha Boutique is yer best way of gitting quality genetics, be they from GrindHouse or another company. Mob Boss has shown to put out some massive yields of high quality head......

Steele

TMU, DMT has a tentative scheduled release for 2nd-3rd quarter. Obviously you know a lil' bit 'bout it...... DMT is tha shit, I love it and don;t think we could grow enough of it, as with anythang we produce and put out.

I love my dmt cut I got, like it more than my bubba, faster veg and has a chemical smell/taste, besides that it looks just like bubba , got a purple tinted dmt drying now:biggrin:

GreenDreamz

I love my dmt cut I got, like it more than my bubba, faster veg and has a chemical smell/taste, besides that it looks just like bubba , got a purple tinted dmt drying now:biggrin:

Damn bro you are a lucky man...Grindhouse seeds are definetly bringing some interesting stuff to the table. Cant wait!

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
DMT ... i cannot figure this acronym out.....:dunno:

gonna feel dumb when someone tells me.... :wallbash:

Ribsauce

cant wait to try the Anicent Afgani... i keep checking back to this thread several times a day haha... keep up the good work Steele

GreenDreamz

I swear i keep checking grindhouse help desk forum for any updates on the up coming new releases.

Hows everything Steele? how ya been?