What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My plant doesn’t look good ... help!

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I’m giving just water and not direct sunlight what do you think? There is something i can do to solve my problem? The plant isn’t growing and the leaves are not Looking good
... read a book :) No, seriously. Many pop a bean in the ground and hope for the best. It is not that easy.

MrMMJ

In the long run you'll be better off starting a new batch. Once stunted, young plants take a long time to regain any real vigor. Use a light soil mix with lots of aeration, and NO extra fertilizer. Use plain, ph'ed water (around 6.0). Over-watering is the worst thing you can do. The pot should feel light and almost dry before re-watering. Learn what the plant looks like just before it begins to wilt from being dry. Water an amount that moistens, not wets, the container. This amount should be what the plant will use up in a day or two, not sit for multiple days soaking.

There's lots of great books out there, finding them and reading is invaluable. But hey, you're here !, and this site holds answers to everything you need to know, as well as things you're yet to realize you need to know....

As a wise man said; " The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know "

Gio88

i read a lot but in this situation i'm afraid to do something wrong! i'm just giving water , where there is aetaion , the problem we are in the middle of the summer so it's hot, i just give water when the soil is almost dry! to avoid problems with the roots!

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a couple of things to me ,one of them being nute burn. One of them looks "cooked". You have them in a vase of some type?