What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Searching for honest to god 49 day photo

Sign

With my normal 3 week veg I want a reliable 10 week turnaround, or less but I think this is already going to be hard to meet this timeline.

Importance to me in descending order:
Potency, not sure autos are there yet and if it can't get me there in a couple puffs I'd like to consider something else.
Normal seeds and hopefully inbred enough for me to make more so I don't need to keep buying. I prefer starting from seed. I do have sts on hand but prefer natural.
Yield doesn't have to be huge but I'd prefer more to less obviously.
Indica vs sativa not important as it all feels the same to me thus far.
Smell, taste, visual bag appeal etc are all totally meaningless to me. I mean I like things that smell good but if I can meet all my requirements with a strain called dog fart I'd still be happy.

Putting my thoughts on text makes me think I need to look at autos but I'm not sure the potency is there yet. Plus i do like the option of taking a clone to exist. It's not that my tolerance is super high I'm a daily before bed user but I really don't like smoking repeatedly. And I prefer to smoke over eat it, although I do sauté my fan leaves and eat them like spinach, only problem is it gets me high for too long if I eat too much lol

I've done the strain searching on seedsman and read all the Cindy 99 threads here but it seems most are not quite 7 week strains even if advertised as such and if it's not truly done then it's not done.

So I come to the knowledgeable people here to put out some feelers to see if such an animal exists that fits the above criteria and actually finishes, really finishes in 49 days or less.

search around for some Chunk D Hashplant.
A buddy did a test grow of it last fall and there were 49 to 56 day phenotypes.
Classic old school deep chunky plants. I know it's out there just can't remember which seed bank. I'll be on the hunt for some myself

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Joey Weed C99. 50 days it is perfect. Potent. I think if it goes longer it ruins the effect.

Also while you check that out at the hemp Depot check out Beanhoarder seeds there. His blueberry and c99 hybrids run 7 weeks.

madalasatori

Veteran
Critical + by Dinafem has some solid 7 week phenos that are quite narcotic. I think they also do a fast critical which is self explanatory.

Happy Times

My first thoughts for trying to be done in 49

C99

Shiva Skunk

California Indica (I found some fast phenos in a pack, was a long time ago though)

J

jaded1

Loads of potent autos about these days Sign.Mephisto has some top notch auto lines

What do you want to do?
Fast bad smoke or better well done grow and curing ?

Why so desperate?

These things needs alot time if you want enjoy it for real.

Dont mind
i like tell truth only

the most easy way start grow medicine is find AUTO SEEDS.

You only need have light on and of 18-20 h day. 4-6h off.

Start here.

When you handle AUTOs well
You can start thinking of Phototime seeds.
After that Regulars , this is best.
Im not self ready for Regulars because of alot things.

Anyway goole fast autoflowering strains and you will find many.

I can help more later.

Maybe you want start with LOW odor small plant the very first time that is Auto ?
This is the most easy way.

GOOD LUCK

Sign

Thanks guys, so looks like a lot of agreement on the c99, that's pretty much what my poking around came back with. I'll probably use fdm seeds as I can order them without customs and they seem pretty damn legitb if recent threads here are any indication.

Anyone run their breeder packs? The price was awesome and you can choose a mix bag of c99 experiments. Might be a 7 week expression in there right? Man I don't know might be safer just to get the c99 at like 4x the cost. I'm terrible with choices.

CrushnYuba

I think there are allot of short flowering phenos to be had.. But i have never seen a whole pack of seeds finish that fast. I think you would do much better finding a keeper and starting from clone. Even if you did find packs of seeds that all finish that fast, it takes so long for seedlings to get started its really unlikely you can do it in 10 weeks from seed.
3 week veg on a rooted clone is a big plant. Also Some of the shorter flowering plants i have seen needed more veg time Because they had less stretch. Something to consider.

JockBudman

It's funny lurking and posting on the various boards for so long, you see shit crop up again and again and again :laughing:

All I can do is echo what everyone else has said - you need to do a big seed run, clone everything, run them all again and if you're lucky you'll get something that might be done in under 8 weeks.
I would say c99 is a good choice. I've done female seeds grapefruit as well and that throws a pheno that's down in 8. Maybe with a clone of it you could get it to finish under 8.

But unfortunately I doubt you'll get a true 7 week seed line. There's a reason the net is full of people asking that.

Good luck :tiphat:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Tooth #3 from BC Bud Depot was ready at 49 days. It degraded quickly if left for longer than 49-55 days into an un-smokable fluffy donkey dick.

Sign

Thanks guys yeah I understand not every seed will clock in at an arbitrary speed limit. The idea is to stack the odds in my favor. Also I don't view germination as a part of the time, same as I don't count waiting for a clone to root as part of the time.

Just time under the big lights counts.

CrushnYuba

Thanks guys yeah I understand not every seed will clock in at an arbitrary speed limit. The idea is to stack the odds in my favor. Also I don't view germination as a part of the time, same as I don't count waiting for a clone to root as part of the time.

Just time under the big lights counts.

Yea but it takes a while for seedlings to sexually mature and become able to flower. Up to 2 months

you could try the grandma hashplant from bodhi seeds.
I went thru 2 packs and most plants finished in around 56 to 60 days but some could have easily been taken at 49 days with no loss in flavor or effect. trichs are just starting to cloud by day 45 on the quicker phenos anyways.

Latest posts

Latest posts