What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kashmir kush?

CrushnYuba

Anyone know anything about kashmir kush? It's becoming very popular up here. Pretty wide spread up here. All of the nurseries can't come up with enough for this year's outdoor and light depp season. Some people are doing nothing but kashmir. Has a very desirable fuel nose. Very vigorous and high yield. Bright neon green.
There is another cut called big kush (clone, not dinafem) that many say is the same. Others say it's just similar and hard to tell apart. Some have said Kashmir is a big kush cross. Someone recently said that kashmir was renamed big kush to avoid clone drama.
Who knows anything about these? Personally, not Some leafly results.

Last edited:

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
In therevverend's hashplant thread on page 3 and 4 there is some information about kashmir landrace strain and Bodhi making crosses with it, I remembered this thread and thought maybe it would help.

Link to Hashplants thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=353083

Posted June 15 2018:

Hola Gang

I was wandering if the hplant
bodhi give you was some Kashmir

I sent him some seed to work with
Really resinous and uplifting for
a hashplant.
I felt just like the kashmir hash
of the 70
The g13hp88 is also very very good
from NDN

Bare

Posted June 16 2018:

Hola Gang

That Kashmiri is from
Khuiratta..district ..Azad
its 3 hrs walk from the Himalaya
I will redo some seed this winter
I sent so many to people in the
state am almost out.

Bare

Posted June 18 2018:

Hola

I would not be surprise
I still have some of the
original seeds 2004 I think
I made a reproduction 2010
then another one in 2016.

Bodhi did alot of work with
it, I am glad I giveth to him
I do not have room /time to
do all the work + am getting old

I love that stone its the closest
thing I found from real hash.

Bare

CrushnYuba

Yea. I appreciate the reply. This kashmir may have nothing to do with the kashmir landrace. Or it could be a kashmir cross with OG.
Phylos puts it at mostly OG and its closest relatives are all other OGs. It definitely seems like an OG/chem type.

I'm really surprised with how widespread the cut is and how much people like it, there isn't more info.

I have one cut labeled kashmir, and one labeled big kush. I an going to run then side by side to see if they are the same.