What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Grow 2019

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
if you are running my gear in Mass let's see some frost, Yo!

picture.php

picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Got some major trimming done today. Allot of new interior shoots since last trim and allot of fans that have no chance to get enough light. Nothing good can come from all that undergrowth. All gone now and all the new growth can go towards the flowers.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Got some spraying done for a bit of PM. Hit them with GC about two weeks ago and it was time for another round. Clears it up and the plants don't seem to mind it. This minimal, as needed approach seems to be plenty.

picture.php

HellaFella420

Veteran
Got some spraying done for a bit of PM. Hit them with GC about two weeks ago and it was time for another round. Clears it up and the plants don't seem to mind it. This minimal, as needed approach seems to be plenty.

View Image

Lookup Double Nickel or Monterrey Complete Disease Control

aka Bacillius Amyloliqufaciens D747

will do you way better then GC

EastCoast710

Good luck man, that sucks. Hope someone can help ya. I only have my outdoor plants currently and would happily give you a cut of each but they are outdoor in my garden and there are definitely bugs out there. Hope ya find what you need :comfort:

i was hoping someone would remember me . but ever since dansbuds passed.. ive had no1 that has been willing to help so.. im a just phenohunt my seeds.. and just make sure i pop everything i miss the most.. and lots of em.. and just say fuck it.. ive always had amazing luck when popping seeds .. and i have almost everything in seed form crosses of everything i once had besides the newest stuff i had just received before someone purposefully gave me russets so... after the move and stuff and knowing 0 bugs.. cleaned the entire place with all sorts of cleaning shit before moving all the grow shit in here.. so im not worried about anything .. i just really wanted to be having a harvest so i can get back into a new place instead of renting duplexs id rather rent to own an entire house since my credit is literally virtually non existent.. so once i do get a harvest done im a put money into a credit card to get my credit up ..

im used to not getting helped.. so. ill flourish either way my genetics will speak for themselves.. ive never once kept a shitty plant.. and wont ever breed with shit strains.. ever.. so everything has been preserved in a way that it will be awesome to find amazing phenos. but .. right now i need to get my quality back in the area cuz honestly shit is weak as fuck in most of mass.. and most people are chopping strains down way to early day 58 on glue 4 is pathetic.. 77 for me and everyone wonders why my glue looks nothing like the glue out there loll. but now i got hundreds of seeds to go threw to find my new shit.. and then s1 the best of the best.. and release some of my hard work.. its been 9 years of breeding.. so i guess its time to release some.. and release em on the very LOW.. to allow some new growers to get fire genetics for a good price to find a mom and help some people the way i was helped.. most of the genetics ive had were from seed... but then when it went medical and i got legal.. all i got was clone so its crazy the amount of strains i had.. lilke literally im stilling putting a list together and im over 60 strains.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Just looking back at last year and this next week is when the various molds and mildews started. Go figure its supposed to rain tonight and looking like something every few days. Gonna really try to keep an eye out for falling leaves and any material that could potentially start to mold. Gotta pull more fan leaves this weekend to help with air and light. Damn stressful time of year, you can see what you are gonna get but could lose it in a day. Good luck everyone :tiphat:

Green Squall

Being on the coast, I'm worried about the remnants of Hurricane Dorian. These Himalayan sativas are so damn tall and lanky, even moderate sustained winds with strong gusts can be problematic. There's no tropical storm warning in my area, so fingers crossed!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Being on the coast, I'm worried about the remnants of Hurricane Dorian. These Himalayan sativas are so damn tall and lanky, even moderate sustained winds with strong gusts can be problematic. There's no tropical storm warning in my area, so fingers crossed!

Not what I saw...

This weather just sucks. Hitting 50 at night just about every night now, over 80% humidity at night being near water. Defoliated as much as I can and just riding it out. Too far in now to treat with anything heavy duty, but not seeing signs of any mold.....yet. At least the sativas look done stretching, topping out over 9ft.

I gotta admit, this agribon cover is pretty good protecting plants from wind, as long as you anchor things down right and don't accidentally make a giant kite. Rain and stretching from wind beats it up over time though, so only good for a season. Plants nice and clean from no falling debris.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I think it will only be windy in southeast Mass. 40k maybe. That is deff enough do some damage. Good test for the greenhouse. Just getting ready to put motors on the sides to keep some heat in at night.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Winds are whipping here. I think we are getting the worst of it.
I'm seeing westerly gusts up to 45 right now and its going to pick up a bit in the next few hours. At least it isn't raining anymore.
Ive done what I can to protect and stabilize the plants with netting and bamboo.
I also gave everything a squirt of Prestop a couple days before the rains set in as an attempt to help control the mold.
Speaking of mold... Looks like I'll soon be harvesting some of the colas off the ninja fruit. They are pretty far along as it is and Ive been picking small spots of mold off her for a week or so.
Least resistant to mold... the white widow. She's a mold magnet, surprisingly.
My Jamaican PCK cross is showing excellent resistance as are the two Cool Creek plants. (lemon OG and Lemchem)

dufous

No rain here, some wind. Probably could have saved myself the trouble of tying up the plants yesterday. I post pictures on Himalayan Ganjas Geurilla Grow In The Swamp thread.

There's a spot of rot on the Serious 6, but it will be ready in a week or so. The Durban Poison and Purple Paro Valley are clean of rot and PM.

The sun just popped out as I posted.

Green Squall

Thanks to the ganja gods for protecting my trees!
Waking up at dawn from the wind slamming against my house, I thought they were goners. Wind gusts were up to 50mph.
I waited until this afternoon to check on them and to my pleasant surprise, they were fine except for one that was leaning over a bit, but still, no permanent damage :woohoo:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Plan to start harvest first week of oct. will definitely have some ready by then. I will take the last of it including scout breath at the end of oct as the scout breath is a 10 week strain and is a couple weeks behind my earliest flowering plants. Hopefully everything keeps going the way it has fingers crossed to harvest everything. Good luck all!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scout breath ( last years were frostier but this is still heavy)
picture.php

Chem d ( decent chemy smell and taste but I will be looking for better)
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Cont.

Cont.

Chem d
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All pics are of lower buds because its too hard to get pics of the tops of the plants with the shortest beong 8` and the tallest 11`+ needless to say there are some quality tops :peacock:

Latest posts

Latest posts