What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pheno hunt from seed, greenhouse

@HerbalMosaic

Hi all, I just joined this site, and also just figured out how to post pictures. Last year I had the pleasure of filling up one of the greenhouses with many different strains, all from seed. She turned out so colorful, and a plethora of keeper strains were added to the genetic library. Can't wait to fill her up again this season with all new genetics from seed. Many of the strains ill be testing this year resulted from pollen chucking last year, others were bought or gifted over the years. Fun times ahead! Planted a few thousand over the last few days. Here is last year around harvest time. Much love!

Miraculous Meds

Wow, beautiful pic. What r some of ur keeper crosses? What r those really purple ones too? That looks like a lot of work, testing, and fun! Keep sharing bud, lets see some closeups of ur keepers when u get time.

seeded

The picture is a symphony for the eyes :yoinks:

Seriously growing a rainbow of cannabis in a greenhouse of that size would be a dream come true for pretty much all of us. Well done for living it :tiphat:

Speed of green

Damn, thats some organization. Good job!

Im not nearly organized enough to keep track and trim all that while keeping it separated and labeled. i would have all salad pounds haha.

Latest posts

Latest posts