What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hemp Farm Potential Opportunity

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
greetings ICmag'ers

i'm prepping for this season in colorado, and have been considering doing a couple acres of CBD hemp

i have the land, good soil, irrigation water from april till october, workers, fertilizers - basically all or most of the basics.
i am ready to pull the trigger on the state license (about 600$)

the only thing(s) i am lacking are funds for good BULK hemp clones, and a solid outlet come harvest time.
found source for bulk clones at 5$ per of verified CBD rich varieties that are low enough in THC to legally qualify as hemp
i'm sure that an outlet for the CBD hemp material will arise, i know of several labs that buy material to process via fractional distillation into CBD isolate crystals.

what's needed from investors is capital for investment in bulk hemp starts (5$ per) and to help cover cost of breaking ground (tractor work, i don't own a tractor and will have to pay someone local to do what is needed; irrigation corrugates and strip tilling).
potential payback avenues for investors include taking a percentage of the harvest at the end of the season (mid oct-early nov) or payback at end of season - as well as the experience of a lifetime growing legal hemp in colorado.
also investment potential includes possibility for the creation of a hemp product line (salves, oils, tinctures, etc) using the plant matter from this crop. i am familiar with techniques to create such preparations in bulk quantities. also plan on growing some crops on the property that would go well with hemp in a salve.

curious if anyone on the mag is interested in such a venture?