What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sunlight sheds

G

That's pretty cool. I really like that ultrasonic mister setup. I could add that to my cloner setup and keep on rockin and rollin

Tex

G

From the pic it really fogs it up huh TK. Last time I e mailed them he was working on a small ac unit for us people that live in Caliafrica. Just love those 110 degree days.

G

That does look like some serious foggin goin on.

110 degrees you and me both although we are off our norms by about 10 degrees right now. We are starting to get mid 90's now so it won't be long and it will be hot as hell

Tex

G

I agree Hybrid kinda pricey but it looks like you can order just parts of it. For instance if you already had a light. It looks like even I could make one of those tubs by the looks of the pics lol.

Tk we are few degrees under normal right now too. Hope it stays that way. Damn near perfect as it is.

G

Yeh, you could just pirate the design and build on of the cabinets cheaper I think. and the tubs are nothing to knock out.

Tex

G

I agree TK really easy to pirate, aye mate. I think I may turn that freezer of mine into the clone, mommy area. The 250mh I just bought will fit in there nicely. Think I might be able to make it quite stealthy.

G

Hybrid, that freakin avatar or whatever you call it, is awesome but very distracting.

TK and boinka, how the hell do you guys control temps with that kind of ambient heat, ventalation alone won't do it right. Just wondering?

G

It's a bitch Mo,

Ambeint right now is in the high 80's to mid 90's and within the next few weeks we will have 100+ degree days everyday.

I run three circulation fans, two exhaust fans at 440 cfm each, and a 9000btu air conditioner right in the closet/rppm with my babies.

I cam maintain 80-85 in the room all day long plus I only run my light cycles during the night so I am fighting the Texas sun/heat at the same time. my plants sleep a majority of the daylight hours.

Tex

Satans pal

For me, its in the 105-110f range every day now, and going to be 120's in no time. Bigmo, I know TK uses an A/C unit in his room, and I HAVE to use one in my box,

Click for Larger Image

with that, my humidifier, fan, and cool tube w/ 265cfm 6" inline exhaust fan, my temps stay at a consistent 75-78f and 60-80% humidity. Its all trial and error till you find what works. Good luck. SP

G

Thanks for the answers guys, great looking setup SP. I just realized I still have alot of work to yet after seeing and hearing these replies. Oh well it is always a work in progress.

Latest posts

Latest posts