What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aerocloner 20

G

I hope not, because i want a run away train of TrainWreck here in the next few weeks. They get going like yours and I'll have a full table and i mean full. I'll trim all lower branches and focus on the cola's. 50, sounds like a nice number of TW. I'm going to have to dig into my smaller pots to be able to fit 50 on the 3x3 table. That will be fun.
Thanks again

I might have to lower the number some, but i'm going to try like hell for 50. :)

G

I'm going to, just looking at everything and trying to figure out all my rotations. GOD, do i got alot going on now.
Thai
TrainWreck
Green Giant
Sour Bubble
Green Goddess
Blue Satellite #2
NYCD

Man, i need more room. The Green Giant will be coming down on the 9th of July. That will open up alot of room. The Sour Bubble are going to veg for awhile, so i don't have to worry about them for awhile. I got some rooted clones getting pretty tall and they are wait for a space. That will be a mix of TrainWreck and BS#2. Then comes the SourBubble by themselves and a Full Table of TW. I want to get a full run of these Thai's since they started smelling like Chocolate.. I think i might grab on of the Coli's and get it setup and running with first run end of Aug. That would give me a full 120 plant harvest right before the Cup in Nov. I'm sure people will have their eye's glued to that thread.

G

Sounds like your in the same shape as me and I just finished a new room.

I still have another 600 sq.ft. I could grow in but my balls are not quite that big .....yet.

Tex

G

That's why i'm ready for the move to Hawaii. Get get me a big place and it's on inside and outside. :)

G

Tex, is that first pic of one you designed or did you buy it and use it for a blueprint?

G

I got mine as a result of a little horse tradin and then I used it as inspiration to build a few more.

Tex

full time daddy
Veteran
nice tex......

ever use dwc?

i have better luck with it
dont have to worry bout a pump going out on ya either :)

G

I have not tried the DWC setup for cloning yet. I am getting 100% success so far so it can't get any better for me.

So far with about 12-13 strains I have had a 100% rooting ratio and most under 7 days

Tex

full time daddy
Veteran
there both 100%

thats what i like

with the dwc your looking at 3-5 5-7 on longer strans
aero is 5-7 7-10
at lest with my try's
iv done both with countless strains'

but both work really well

friendlyfriend

Veteran
tex could you throw a link up for a great hydro supply site we could possibly use that has quick shipping? thanks :)

G

TexasHydroponics......Two Thumbs Up!!

TexasHydroponics......Two Thumbs Up!!

I will vouch for Texas Kid on this one....They have a wonderful staff on hand with plenty of knowledge.....From my personal experience go with cash in hand and the deals get better.....Just got to keep it cool and they will treat you like a friend. They want return business like anyone else

Hawkeye

G

Yeh, they just start giving me shit when I am standin there spending cash.

Tex

G

nice thread Texas Kid

I recently bought one of those aero clone 20's, I had to buy the neoprene inserts sepreatly cause this one comes with the white net pot lids insdead, but I know those neoprene inserts are shiznite.

few questions....

Do you use a rooting hormone? which one?

does the pump make the water any warmer than it should be?

how often do you change out the water?

and do you use any nute enhancers like SM-90 or Hydroguard.

have you had any algae problems/root rot? I am guessing, NO.

how long have you left a clone in there? how big do you get them before you flower?

haha, lots of questions, take yer time :D

full time daddy
Veteran
hydroxide

as for a rooting hormone anyone will work i use roottech!
the water should be 80deg f to 85. any hotter and stems go mush any colder it takes longer to root.
i never change my water even nowits said you should! it work either way.
iv never used any enhancers but im not say i will not ever try them.or that they dont work im sure it helps.
root rot from what i know dont come into play unless there's hightemps and nute's...
most cloning dont have enuff nute's to worry and is not in the cloner long enuff...not any that i have seen anyway......
oO( no nute tell 3-5 days after rooting and only 50 ppm)
iv left my clone's in my cloner for 20 day with no nute's roots just keep growing 10days is most the time just about right and no humidome :)
hope this helps......ps i also use dwc not aero but i dont see much between the 2 either.......and both work very well..

G

The best rooting hormone I have found for this setup is "Green Fuse".

I have used Olivia's, Botanicare, Root tech, clonex, and Schultz. By far the best performance is coming out of the Green Fuse. I have roots sometimes as quick as 3 days, most strains average around 7-8 days.

I do not change the res. at all until finished. I do not use any other additives at all, the Green Fuse works great.

No dome, it tended to slow the process down for me. I do mist the top foliage once a day for the first couple of days maybe a week. I put Agrosun flouros about 16" above the deck of the cloner in a fixed possition.

I put twenty in yesterday of assorted strains, so I can tell next week how long it took each strain.

Take care

Tex

Latest posts

Latest posts