What's new

sharper image?

G

It may work if you keep it outside the door. But I dont think those are efficient enough to take the Dank out of the air. Invest in a Carbon Scrubber or an O-Zone Generator.

Blatant

You just can't skimp or cut corners when it comes to ventilation and odor control. Get a 250 cfm exhaust fan for that money and like c99 said build your own scrubber. The 600 will get hot in a 3X3 that Spire fan would just push hot air around.

G

True you cant skimp on the Ventalation and masking of odors. If security is your number one concern then your set up should start off with ventaltion and masking of odors. I would sacrifice a few bills if it meant my freedom. But a home made scrubber is the easiest and cheapest way to go.

Blatant

DarkLance

I would spend $75 on a good fan and the other $25 on a homemade ozone generator.

I know carbon works well, but it often requires a lot more space that ozone, and having a giant box with air coming out of it might be just as suspicious as the smell. Plus its quasi-organic, and my theroy is that anything that nature can do, science can do better, sans enviromental effects. Think horse vs car.