What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New grow space.

G

Texas looking good as always. Just through my TrainWreck into 12/12 in the 3x3 today. I'll give them 50 days from now and they should be ready. It will be nice to see your and compair them to mine. See if there is any difference in your grow method to mine, since the clones are from the same mother.
Great job

Texas

very nice TK, very professional looking, I definitely can use your gr as a guide - keep up the good work.

G

Thanks all for the kind words

BG, ours should run neck n neck. I think our setups are as close to the same as you could get.

I think one of the only differences is I am going to blast mine with 2-600w hps bulbs from the beginning.

I'm going to veg the TW and NYCD for 10 days or until I cull out the male LSD and Blue Tooth plants out of the flower room.

I am trying to time it also in a way that I can slide in a 5-7day flush mid term to flush the LSD and BT before harvest and then back on the nutes to finish up the Train wreck and Diesel. It's going to be hit or miss. I wish I had a seperate flush table setup.

Tex

G

That's cool, Having a flush table is nice. Only if your not running a bunch of plants. Man, it took me most of the day to take down the GG and trim it up and transplant all the TrainWreck,Blue Satellite, and Green Goddess. Boy, was that a task before work. I try to do everything at once and flush at once, but with this harvest of three different strains, it's going to be very hard. I also wish i had an every table to flush, even if it didn't have a light over it. At least they would flush and the extra resin with no light over it. I think i'm going to order that Top Max and give it a try with the SourBubble.

G

I see some sort of flush table in my future.lol

I have the LSD and BT that I think will finish about the same time at 55-60 days and then I have the Diesel and TW that is like 70-75 days. So it will take some planning to get everything on a nute cycle that will work all the way around.

Isn't that wreck a long run like the diesel? I can't remember what you told me.

Tex

G

Even better, Thank IO

I can run it with my Bog runs and be pretty close to same finish times

Tex

G

From what i was told. 42-45 trippy high. 50-56 days a more stony high. Most people are putting them at 42-43 days for the trippy high and the fact it's quick. I'll let you know in 50 days.