What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New grow space.

G

Sounds like a plan, now let's see how the land is when i goto The Big Island end of this summer. Wondering if anyone would say anything about having a basement put in on a new house over there? If i find some land this trip, i'm buying it. Then i'll work with my brother on some house blue prints. You can bet i'll have a nice size basement, if i have the house built new.

G

What they are doing over there is burying 20' and 40' containers. There strong with marine grade paint on the exterior. Trench a hole bury that bitch and then buid your house on stilts or on grade right above it. A 20' container is alot of space, it's like 20'long x 8'wide x 9'tall, the 40 is the same except 40"long. They are cheap over there because of all the port traffic in and out. They make good above ground storage units also.

Stand alone power is the next piece of the puzzle(solar, on grid, generators), water not a big deal either a well or water catchment.

i wonder how deep you have to go to throw off the heat signature of grow lights?

Tex

G

I might have to check into that. Wonder how much you could get one of those tanks your talking about over on the Big Island? There's way's around the heat signature of grow lights. The United States Army Research Institute Infantry Forces Research Unit had me come over for awhile to test some classified gear and tought me some tricks on how to mask my heat signature, when i was operating as a Company Sniper in the middle east. There's ways and not hard to get the job done. Texas, you going to the cup this year? I'll be there, got my ticket and will be paying for my room this month and ordering my judges pass also. Not, to worried about the contest, want to meet up with some members and see Gypsy and the gang?

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Texas Kid said:

i wonder how deep you have to go to throw off the heat signature of grow lights?

Tex

Well if your going that far might as well make a pound on top of it. :p

Well now lets see Intercom, Cable ,Air,
Smoking area, im sure a frig fer beer?

Only thing missing is the HOT LINE to Pizza Hut.

G

649CIMG00191.JPG

the veg closet has an e&f table on the bottom with a 250w mh above it and a portable 9000btu a/c unit. The shelf has a aerocloner 20 with daul 24" agro sun flouros above, and the is a 150w mh for seedlings in the other compartment on the shelf.

649CIMG0024.JPG

NYC Diesel and Trainwreck clones started

649CIMG0023.JPG

4 LSD's and 5 BlueTooths veggin from seed about three weeks in

Tex

Last edited:
G

oooooooooooohhhhhh....TRAINWRECK

oooooooooooohhhhhh....TRAINWRECK

Hey Tex,

Just thought i would drop by and give you a big THUMBS UP on your setup. You truly are a master fabricator. Every thought about taking your services on the road.....like OR.....just jokin'

Can't wait to see the finished product on that Trainwreck. That by far has been one of my favorites.....:D Would love to do a smoke report for ya. hA ha ha....

Good luck on the grow
Hawkeye

G

Thanks hawkeye.

Oregon...lets see....no problem. I'll come between rain storms when the sun peeks out from behind the clouds.lol

I have a bunch of customers up in Medford, Prineville, Eugene, Bend, Portland, etc.. you can probably guess what industry I'm in.

Hell and Mt. Hood and Mt.St.Helens would be blast also.

Tex

G

wow i like the whole idea of the out building thats cool
awhile back i had used a closet as a secret room and covered the sliding doors with a wall cut out a mini door/crawl door and put a
couch against the door exausted my hear into the attic and it was all good you couldn't tell it was a grow at all

G

Here is were I'm at, just have to tape-n-bed, paint, and seal it up.

649CIMG00011.JPG

649CIMG00031.JPG

All in one veg/clone/seedling operation in 4x4x9
649CIMG0004.JPG

Shelf above for supply storage.
649CIMG00051.JPG

NYCD and Trainwreck clones all perked up after the postal abuse.
649CIMG00021.JPG

Now i have to finish the flower side

Tex

Last edited:
G

Looking good ther Texas. Glad those babies are doing fine. They look pretty good and don't see any problems. How well does that cloning machine work? Won't how long you normal wait till you see roots? Very nice room, can't wait to get my first house and go HOG Wild.

tokeAcola

Lookin' good, Tex! A/C, cable, an intercom... oh, man, all you need now is a wet-bar, a pool table and you'd be set! Oh, wait, that'd be too hard to keep people away. lol Your new setup looks great!

-- tAc

G

BG, the cloning machine is 100% so far with every strain. There is a better way to build one cheap but the technique is failsafe. I usually get roots that are just starting to stick out off the stem in about 3 or 4 days. By day 8-10 usually multiple roots 6"-8" long. I cut the bottom out of the 2" net pots also so the roots hang free and when I transplant to hydro media I don't have to untangle them from the pot. "Green Fuse" root stimulator/hormone solution is the shit also. Going to the hydro store tomorrow my brutha. I'll try not to spend that much.lol

TAC, The pool table is already picked out and some classic pinball and arcade games should follow. As long as I have room for my hot rod toys. I thought about a keg fridge on tap but then I have a bunch of tards hangin out at my house. I,m not a big drinker anyways.

Tex

G

If got LSD, Blue Tooth, Lifesaver, Ultimate Moonshine, NYC Diesel, an Trainwreck going right now in various stages.

I've got alot of awesome shit right now and am having a hard time deciding whats next

what a problem, I know

Tex

tokeAcola

Texas Kid said:
TAC, The pool table is already picked out and some classic pinball and arcade games should follow. As long as I have room for my hot rod toys. I thought about a keg fridge on tap but then I have a bunch of tards hangin out at my house. I,m not a big drinker anyways.

Tex

Can I come over? :D

G

Sunny, the Willie Nelson, Blue Thunder, Herijuana, Chocolate Chunk, Double Sour Diesel, Sour Wonder, and Legends Ultimate Indica are on the way I already got the ship confirmations

How close are ya TAC?

Tex