What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GrindHouse - DMT and GSC x DMT

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Glob it bros and wifes', down the hatch...aaarrraahhhhh

More later guys, really diggin' this thread
Steele

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks Steele!! What would you suggest from your upcoming releases as a good match? Hoping I can come up with some cash to pick up some of the new releases. Thanks again for all of your help and input!!!

Peace Brotha!!
-G/O

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Ok so yesterday I put some Mob Boss in to germ. I also ran across a cross by LouDog420 of Head's Casey Jones x Ultra Sonja so I got some of those going now too.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
So all the plants are doing well. The DMTs are getting bigger at their own pace and the ? X DMT seedlings are doing well too. I will get pics of those once they get a bit bigger.

The CJ x US seeds both cracked and will be planted tonight. Still waiting on the Mob Boss seeds to crack, one has but no tap root showing yet. Sure they will both be ready to plant by tomorrow.

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
The DMT & the outcrosses are pretty indica dom, with the exception of the SFV. So for skull dragging power, this collection will be a great pain reliever... The wife and I really love the rankness of the Diablo cross, not really a lingering on the palette but more of a triple coat of sweaty, kushy, marshmellowy kush. All are gonna be crushers though, so you can't really go wrong.

Bless it up,
Steele

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks for the input Steele!!!! I know my wife will definitely benefit from several of your strains especially the upcoming DMT crosses. She is very excited to try the DMT I have going currently as well as the Mob Boss. Pain, loss of appetite, and nausea are the primary side effects she experiences.

So I got the Mob Boss planted last night. Should have some action for those soon. I will get some pics of em all up this weekend for sure. Everything is moving right along so far.

-G/O

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
The CJ x Ultra Sonja and all but one Mob Boss are above ground. Will get pics up today of all the seedlings and the DMTs. So right now I have the DMT, GSC (Durban) x DMT, Mob Boss, and CJ x Ultra Sonja going. Looking forward to some good meds for my wife and myself.

-G/O

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
DMT Group Shot:

picture.php

CookieMonster:

picture.php

Mob Boss and 2x CJ x Ultra Sonja:

picture.php

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Stoked, my advice on the DMT is veg the hell out of her, topping her along the way. It.s rock star grade but pitiful yeild unless dialed as directed. Got some Mob up in there, eh, nice.

One Love,
Steele

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks Steele!!! I will get to topping the DMT now since they definitely have enough nodes to do so. They may be short but they are already branching out, so wont be too much longer.

Yeah I got some Mob Boss going, got one dud though, so I need to go ahead and pop the remaining 4 I have left and hopefully find a keeper to hang on to. I had a feeling it was going to dud on me though as it cracked and almost looked empty.

Also looking forward to the Casey Jones x Ultra Sonja as well.

jochen_45

Veteran
Thats a great, medical thread and I'm very happy I could find it. I will follow it to watch the growth
of the DMT incl. outcrosses and also hope to read much more good information about medicating,
thanks a lot for it to GrownOut and Steele.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
I actually put one of the GSC? X DMT females into flower a few days ago. I will get some pics of her up once she is a few weeks in. She has great structure, looking forward to seeing how she turns out.

The DMT is hands down the slowest vegging strain I have ever seen even worse than Urkle. I topped the female several times and once she gets a bit taller I will clone her and put her into flower. The male got to a good size, and I put his pollen to good use by knocking up my Triangle Kush clone. I am actually test running some of those seeds I made to make sure they are good to grow, once I know they are ready I will probably release some packs on the bay.

I have a CJ x Ultra Sonja in flower that is getting close to chop. The cross was made by LouDog420 and it's incredible. She is starting to put on a purple tent to the flowers and smells amazing. I will be sure and get some pics of the flowering plants up soon. Will definitely get some good shots of the CJ x US cross before I chop her down.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
GSC? x DMT Week 3 of 12/12.....

GSC? x DMT Week 3 of 12/12.....

Update:

My DMT male did the deed and I got a few crosses using him that will be amazing to go through. Trinity OG x DMT, Triangle Kush x DMT (600+seeds), and AlienDawg F5 x DMT are some of the DMT crosses from the last pull. Seeds are all dried and cured. Doing testing on the TK x DMT cross and once that is completed then I will consider sending in some packs to the bay if there is enough interest.

The female DMT I have is a mutant but yet she just keep on growing. lol She stayed stunted and small for a long time and started to grow slowly and now she is starting to pick up the pace finally. As you can see she has some serious age, the DMT is definitely a slow vegger but this being a mutant I am sure makes it worse. lol Hoping she turns out amazing in the end and it will be well worth the effort.

Here is one of the female GSC? x DMT's in week 3 of flower. So far she is looking excellent. She shows signs of cookie traits but who knows. She is stacking nicely though and every branch should end up being a nice sized cola. Took cuts from her just in case she turns out to be a keeper. I will get some more pics soon and with the HPS off, grabbed this when taking some prechop shots of the Animal Cookies.

picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Chopped some of LouDog420's Casey Jones x Ultra Sonja a few weeks ago and it is something amazing. Nothing like I expected. It reaks worse than ECSD and that says something. I am assuming that is the Ultra Sonja side of the cross. I love it and it the flavor is just the same and lingers which is perfect for my pallet. Some really great herb, Lou knocked it out of the park with this cross. I will get some cured budshots up in the next couple days.

L

LouDog420

I'd love to see some shots ;)

Might be about time to dig back into those sonja crosses!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
You should definitely go through them. These buds are coveredd in trichs and the smell fills the room the instant u crack the smell proof container or bag. It's definitely something special no doubt about it.

pretty damn stoked to run these DMT crosses.

100% germ on the Triangle Trip and the Trinity OG x DMT.

Triangle Trip will go in my insulated DWC buckets on monday....havent really decided on whether or not to run the Trinity OG x DMT hydro or not....but animal is going DWC.

Grown Out, did you run them in coco? i think i may go a 50/50 coco/perlite mix on her. theyre actually pretty quickly vegging, to my surprise.

poppin the Grindhouse Blockhead IBL's next week....since everything will be in the mighty north by then.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Good to hear on the germ rates. Yeah I run nothing but coco. I mix in about 20-30% permits, DE, and Lime. Works really well and the lime keeps the ph in check. Coco is a very forgiving medium so it's really easy to dial in.

Morcheeba* gets the credit for those BlockHead IBLs. I am sure he will chime in soon.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
not sure if those were the f2 i made or from Grindhouse but i didnt do any selection, just used a m/f i had to make f2 in case Steele didnt release any more BH IBL's.

peace