What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grindhouse beans coming back!

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
We will have Grindhouse beans back in the coming days:woohoo:.

This is great news and you should see GMS beans back on the site in the coming days.

I am happy that this is being resolved as many of you really appreciate his beans and the efforts that go into his work.

I know there is always a certain amount of BS that follows every one of our breeders around and would ask for anyone that has reservations to simple stay away. This way we can get back on track and get great beans to those who want them.

So basically:

WELCOME HOME GRINDHOUSE MEDICAL

Y

Yankmychain

There we go
Hey Clerance so will the help desk be back up with the old threads.?

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
There we go
Hey Clerance so will the help desk be back up with the old threads.?

Steele will be around once in a while but has some other priorities that we need to respect. If you have any concerns you can always contact me and i will do my best to help.

Cheers

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Fuzzy, i'm glad things with Steele are getting worked out and the beans will return. From the BH IBL and the US I got awhile back I had some awesome plants. Its time to get back to this P19 Blockhead business ;). Welcome back and take care 1

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
So we are almost there. Just setting up the GMS categories and then we will go for a re-release at the start of next week.

Thanks everyone for being patient!

the gnome

Veteran
well well.... this is good news indeed :)
and just in time,
i have 2 5ft BH IBL tree's from my *ice princess* pheno 18 days in bloom

btw
we need MOB BOSS!!!! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts