What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mob Boss SoG checking in

Hack

Second attempt at loading pictures failed. 56 days for three two footers and a huge mother that I flowered in deep water culture. tip burning in dwc at 400 all you high PPM ers out there in rockwool and soiless mixes if you want efficiency with nutes and save alot of money in the end on nutrient bills RDWC is the way to go, you can still add in organic bases like floralicious plus, compost teas, and sugars for enhanced taste and save yourself alot of labor in the process of course I love dwc and that is from a guy that did soiless mixes and soil for years. Finally figured out I have the chem dawg pheno tremendous trichome coverage starting at about four weeks, still have not smelled the dank grow smell that was reported, deep citrus, and chemmy combination in the fresh bud smell with that , but no heavy stench in the room from three small ones and a five footer. Looks to be respectable yielder if grown big. Probably go seventy days under 65 watts square foot, room temp at 78 and humidity around 45. Probably be maxed out at around 60 days if using co2 and dialed in. still working on pictures.

Junk

I'm resurrecting this thread in the hopes that any of the people posting those pics are still around. I'll be flowering this hopefully within the month. I can't pm people for whatever reason...

I'm not sure which pheno I have, but some of the plants in this thread...are the nicest I've seen.

So, if anyone has any advice on how to dial in the Mob Boss I'd love to hear it.

I'm RDWC, 8 plants, 2k, sealed co2. Amounts are per gallon

Great White
GH Armour SI 5-7ml
GH Cali-Magic 8ml
GH Micro 8ml
GH Bloom 16ml
GH Liquid Koolbloom 5ml
Botanicaire Liquid Karma 7.5ml

I started skipping the LKB and don't really notice a difference.

I'd be curious of the optimal flushing regimen too. Any advice at all.

I

i0dineAlf

Mob Boss

Mob Boss

Those pictures look amazing... :skiiing:
Hopefully MB is still in your hands. :)

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
it's a super potent and big yielding cross,, I still have half a pack.. The taste was a touch flat for me and the high mind bending but still an impressive vigorous cross. F2s seem a no brainer :smoker:

Latest posts

Latest posts