What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Brother 11

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Shes also an idiot. Leave it to her to dream up a fib about the pandoras box that has everyone else figuring in all of about three minutes that if shes telling the truth that she has voided her chance at the final prize .. buh-doi.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohhh she lied?? ....what a Nalalier hehehe
How come you all get to see it..all I see is the damn jerry lewis telethon thingy on!!??

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Weird .. BB is on CBS and for the last 10-15 years our market has the JL telethon on our second ABC channel. What up with that?

T

TrichyTrichy

The producers are doing a fantastic job :) They set up Natalie with having her b-friend as the pandora's box lure. hehehe She lost the game right there...

Mrs.Pthway

:woohoo: Go Jordan!!! I wasn't cheering her on all season, but of the three.....I say "GO JORDAN!!!!!!"

I agree TT. The producers have done a fantastic job this year switching things up and helping to stir the pot in the house.

madassimi

i think Jordo is going to win the whole thing! :dance: now she can take herself to Hawaii and buy her own earrings. i hope she boogers Jeff in Hawaii.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow Jordan won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so glad she did, I was rooting for her the whole time!..That was great, pretty good season overall.
Yeah I hope Jordan n Jeff go to Hawaii together and do it all day long!!! lol
Survivor starts thursday!! whooo hoo...I hope its a lil different this time, its been so boring lately.

H

h^2 O

i was watching this (i think) being talked about on some other show and there was a couple sleeping and they were like "look look she has her legs around him, they're doing it really slow!"

Mrs.Pthway

Another good season of BB done. Yeah Jordan!!! I think it is funny just about everyone turned on Natalie at the end. Did you see the look on Natalie's face as they started reading the votes? She looked like she was gonna throw up! Ha ha!

Survivor here we come.... lol!

madassimi

i love how Jessie didn't vote for Natalie :muahaha:

all of Natalie's lies came back to haunt her -- she was transparent to everyone in the end :asskick: