What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ultra Sonja over view

daheadies

poppin' outta control
I just won a golden ticket that was under grindhouse ultra sonja!!! Any idea if i have to pay the grindhouse price of 60? or the holiday price of 30? or if it comes free w/ the $100 golden ticket gift certificate?

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
I don't know.

I am pretty sure the US are all 30 now.

Shoot Clarence a PM, hopefully he is not gone yet.

Y

YosemiteSam

I definitely have the cherry cheesecake smell and for sure the bitches feet smell (errr, at least that unmistakeable tang tang undertone of funk) but have not noticed anything quite as complex as described...I'll go have me another sniff when I water.

30 bucks is a fantastic deal for this...6/12 female for me, 2 very distinct phenos by shape alone...3/6 excellent yielders. Not a bad way to find out what GH is really about.

L

LouDog420

If I wasn't flowering these out as we type, I would be on that deal in a heartbeat!!

30 bucks for a very merry xmas :wave:

Happy holidays steel, bobby, sam, pal, seedee, daheadies and anyone else i might have missed!!! :tiphat:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I had to hold my broke ass back.... :whee:

just keep repeating... "the kids need diapers ...the kids need diapers ..."

but I saw those ultra and almost clicked... ahhhhaahhhh!!! still almost doing it!!! :D

losing my mind.... :greenstars: :scripture: :muahaha:

git em fellas!!!!... you shan't be disappointed! :tiphat:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Great shots Sam!

The ultra sonja is definitely under appreciated :wave:

picture.php

"the kids need diapers ...the kids need diapers ..."

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Go head and make the click milo. You gonna need some Ultra Sonja when that kid start walking and talking......

No Merlot in the few seeds I popped. Sure is some Candy Syrup Cherry smelling and a few Cherry Skunky Funk in there. At the price have to get a few packs o make sure i hit the Merlot.

picture.php

I had to hold my broke ass back.... :whee:

just keep repeating... "the kids need diapers ...the kids need diapers ..."

but I saw those ultra and almost clicked... ahhhhaahhhh!!! still almost doing it!!! :D

losing my mind.... :greenstars: :scripture: :muahaha:

git em fellas!!!!... you shan't be disappointed! :tiphat:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Oh Yeah..The merlot,She is next on the block!! Glad to hear Steele is BX'in for that Pheno...Tha Smell is Medicine..She is Soothing to the Soul

Y

YosemiteSam

ready to chop

ready to chop

untitled (1 of 1).jpg

untitled (1 of 1)-3.jpg

untitled (1 of 1)-2.jpg

We got 3 distinct phenos out of a single pack. Yield wise any of the 3 would do just fine for us. Really cannot ask for any more out of a single pack of seeds...fantastic job Steele.

I am assuming the top one is Cheese leaning, the middle one is Tang dom and the last one is a nice blend of the two.

Flushed em til the fan leaves fell off so we could really judge taste. And they are 25-30 % amber at 9 weeks. Probably my favorite smells of anything we have run period. If that smell comes through in the taste this one is gonna be special.

stone_edd

Nice looking plants YosemiteSam, sounds like you got some tasty herb to smoke real soon.

I got a pack from the xmas sale ($30 bargain) coming my way in the very near future.

Peace

Looks and sounds delicious. I know I'm tardy to the party, but I snagged some beans from the X-mas special on the bay. Better late than never.:dance013:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Gsizzle, that US looks killer! Looks I need a pack of these also. Will check my funds and SB when I get home and see what I can come up with. Ya'll take care 1

P.S. Would love to hear more about the Crippin Blue pheno SS found along with the Merlot.

Y

YosemiteSam

untitled (1 of 1).jpg

our #11...no clue how it compares to the named phenos...but me likey

not quite really dry but ima smoke it in 3,2

edit...racy and damn strong. very nice weed.

Y

YosemiteSam

So far this is actually my favorite of the tang tang bunch. It may not quite be up to 16 wk pheno stuff...but damn close for a 9 weeker.

It is gonna be in our lineup for a good long while.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Can't wait to get mine rolling.

Treebeard: I'll see if Clarence will do another drop of 30 dollar US.

G

guest3854

What a fantastic flick...

Kant, tha Crippin' pheno was a slip I put out in tha local area... A fine Blue cheese, selection. Not many folks have heard of her, curious how you did?

Smokin on some of tha last Merlot from my previous crop, lovely and high...
S