What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowerpot vapouriser

J

jaded1

Has anyone got or tried the flowerpot vape?
Am looking for a new vape and this 1 has piqued my interest.It looks like a sublimator type vape.

zabz

Yes. It's brilliant. I've used the v-rod daily for 6+ months. It's retired all my other vapes, and gets me far more stoned than combustion. Can you tell I love the thing!

J

jaded1

I saw that delirious but got mine from a UK distributor.Cost more but don't have the wait and the customs taxes.

J

jaded1

Zabz,you were right bro!Love my flowerpot so much,by far the best vape I've tried.Only took me a couple of puffs to get my technique right and have been happily inhaling big thick clouds of vapor ever since:)

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok, so help a dummy out.

What all is needed for your basic flowerpot rig to vape both flower and rosin? What about just rosin?

I priced one out with their bundle generator, and it was $660. I'm not about to pay that much for a fancy bong.

J

jaded1

Bare minimum you'd need is the Vrod head,shovelpan bowl,18mm post,the controller and the coil and handle as long as you already had glass.
The glass on their site is expensive for what it is as is tied in to the case and foam insert so will be cheaper to get glass elsewhere if haven't got any.
All the other bits like the loading tool and debowler spike etc are great but not really essential imo.
Forgot about carb cap if gonna use all rosin,haven't got 1 myself as use it just for flowers

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bare minimum you'd need is the Vrod head,shovelpan bowl,18mm post,the controller and the coil and handle as long as you already had glass.
The glass on their site is expensive for what it is as is tied in to the case and foam insert so will be cheaper to get glass elsewhere if haven't got any.
All the other bits like the loading tool and debowler spike etc are great but not really essential imo.
Forgot about carb cap if gonna use all rosin,haven't got 1 myself as use it just for flowers
Thank you!

:headbange

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picked up one of these a few months ago, i have to say its the most incredible vape & i've had a ton of vapes.

looks so nice too, with all that metal :bongsmi:

[YOUTUBEIF]m5X13XYbxxc[/YOUTUBEIF]