What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strain for a guerilla grow in a cornfield?

Gods son

Barefoot said:
I just found another pic on the internet - very inconspicuous :)
424988732_ff187a12d1_o.jpg

huge bushes if it really is to what it seems

more than funny, it's crazy

GS

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
without helicopter the patch is ok hidden but with a heli its very obvious
the trail clearly leading into the fields isnt that smart
dont tramp the corn down and take a different trail each time in order not to leave tracks

next year ill be growing between rows instead of replacing them
might give smaller yields but better hidden

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Hmm depends on if the farmer cultivates G...if so they plow up the spot between the rows to airiate the soil. Seeing the pics of FMZ's motivates me to give the #'s per location a go this season.

D

DownSouthSage

????

????

I just found another pic on the internet - very inconspicuous :)
424988732_ff187a12d1_o.jpg

This is clearly how not to do your grow and get away with it.And as far as between the rows why would you want to?I just take a sharp machete in and chop the corn down and if you wanna try it between the rows thats fine after the corn is a little over knee high or waist high the farmer isnt gonna be back in it anyhow until picking time.

mrkobold

This is also an example for how to not grow MJ in cornfields...

archivoutdoorplantagevx5.jpg

Anything that looks unnatural is very easy to been seen from the air!

i would plant like 3-5 Plants per field and use many locations with only a few plants

Mr. Smoke

Another example how to NOT do it!

maisfeld2_g.jpg

Thats how I do it. You just gotta do a few fields 30mins to 1 hr apart they can't search them all. And it so quick to plant. Also my plants are not as lime green they need a better strain.

Last edited:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Cool pictures......makes you wonder how many patches those guys put out....it only takes one of those and you'd have a good yr.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this German tv show about cannabis in corn has been shown before but couldnt get link to work so i found one that works
its in german but it shows how they spot the fields from helicopter
they go into a field with 20 medium sized plants and say they are worth 5000 euro LMFAO
if that was true i wouldn't be broke now but eating caviar all day from the bare breasts of a supermodel and driving a limo with private chauffeur
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc4NEuIEg2o

mrkobold

im gonna plant as many cornfields as possible next year this year. If they find one i have many others left. Thats why i ordered a couple of danish strains ;)