What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Greenhouse 2010

Z10N

Hi dudes its been some time I didn't have a free moment to upload the new pics....got some snaps the other day with my phone so quality isn't the best this time.

stay safe everyone!!

~ love from the farm ~

wish you all a good weekend....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Z10N and his crew are still kicking ass and taking names...

*note that Z10N's great great grandfather is shown in my signature pic, he is the guy in the center background tending the gh cover...
:)

dbc

truely inspirational bro,

i am a newly legal medical grower in the south of israel,after reading and rereading and rereading your thread i know what i have to aim for.healping sick people and growing the good stuff is a gift straight from g-d. a true mitzva.

i have 1000 plants on my license,and have been legal since the begining of april,i need to get up to speed in order to supply 30kg a month for our allotment of patients.

thanks for the inspiration,

g-d is watching ,and he likes what he see's

good things happen to good people

love and peace

Z10N

Shalom DBC thanks for the very very kind words :)
Toda raba! I've heard about some people at the south starting a project perhaps its you guys.
I truly feel gifted the ability and approtonity to have a chance to help many sick people who really benefit a lot from this plant, in levels beyond our understanding for regular puffers who dont see the "high" through an ill person's eyes...
to see the difference between a person who feels very bad and lights up a joint, and the 2 min after the 4'th puff....you can see it on the persons face that he's better..
maybe it doesn't cure him, but at helps him to continue with his life - which means a lot.

to be able to sit and on the dinner table with your wife and kids and not run to the toilet with uncontrollable nausea and live in the bathroom for 2 days.

to be able to have a talk with your wife and tell her how much you love her.

to be able to just sit and watch your favorite TV show with out those god damn pains in your legs..............it makes you want to die.......

if only some people knew how much this plant really improves the life of some people - this plant would be legal a long time ago.

good weekend to you all brothers and sisters, stay safe!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat::ying:

F

firefox

love the photos zion and spoken like a true gent keep up the good work :tiphat:

Ludo

You have a gift.....!!!! You are able to grow your own pain releaving, life giving medicine.....and you do a hell of a great job m8!!!!! Keep Greece green and stay safe.
Good karma to you and your plants......!!!:ying:

Z10N

thanks dawgs Iz appreciates it a lots the kind wordz ~ !

we are busting ass sweating like hogs and loving every second of it!
the greenhouses quickly filters out the weak worms...

we got the twister trimming machine which is a delight, a real pleasure to work with ,
saves us days of work into few hours opporated only by one person easily, and lets us throw the herbal material into the drying process more fast, so everything runs more easily and with no stress. It trims the buds perfectly, some buds you have to give a little touch.
the bulk material of trim and pieces of chopped edges of nuggets we dont waste,
we hand it to a proffesor here in one of the universities who makes oil drops for the patients based on few oil mixtures.
we hand it to only a limited amount of people right now, only beacuse of quantity limits, but so far from the few who did get it there's very positive reports for pains, anxieties, appetite stimulation, sleep aid, helps with digestion stomachaches - cramps - fixes constipations..
the proffesor's direction are 3 drops 3 times a day under the tounge for starting dose,
and to raise as needed gradually.
of course first thing I did is take 30 drops straight into my mouth cuz im a big dude with monster tolorance for weed. very strong taste of weed, like a tropical jungle of marijuana exploded on my tasting glands.
first noticable effects after 12-15min: tingly at the limbs and feet, forehead sensations..
1 hour later: calm state of mind, kind of whole physical lobrication at the joints and muscles.
40-50 min later: sleepy state couch lock style numbness, warm tingly sensation around my skin going through my body crawing at the back and spine... smoked a joint and felt damn good.

no need to mention I slept like a freaking log that night.

I'm very interested to make a vast research, making many kinds of oils and perfecting the medical quialities of this amazing herb..........it amazes me every time again!
we all need to join hands together to create the best meds out of this herb,
if we dont do it and stay under the evil hands of the government and pharma-giants who supress as much as they can the REAL TRUTH......THAT THIS HERB DOES CURE AND EASES
YOUR BODY AND MIND MORE THAN ANY MEDECINES THAT THEY WILL EVER TRY TO CREATE IN THEIR LIFE TIME ~ THEY CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH YOU MOTHERFUCKS.

peace to you all ,

Z I O N