What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm back at it!! New and improved

Whats up ladies and gents! Been out of business for a bit, works been hectic. But I'm back at it and here is what I got going on enjoy the show!

So I have decided I am NOT running hydro any more. I have been introduced to an awesome super soil. Incredible stuff, locally made to my home state. Completely organic, no more processed nutes for this guy!

Any way here is what I am working with for now

The Lights

Veg - I am gonna be running (2) 4' 4 bulb t5's 6700K, 200w a piece.
And a 300W Led that I am gonna rotate them under every couple of days. That is while there at the stage they are now.

I am ordering (3) 900W LED lights that will be running with start to finish. So thats what they will be flowering under as well.

The medium

Masshole...Yep haha local made super soil

The room

Well, right now there just on a table under the lights, but im gonna be putting up panda film. And the room will be 12x6 or so. Not exactly sure the exact size haha havent mapped it out quite yet.

AND THE LADIES

Here we go this is the best part!

Pre 98 Bubba kush
72 afghani
DNA diesel
Super sour alien
Jelly bean

These are all tested, proven genetics. Gonna be just lovely!

I plan on getting 6-8 oz a plant. And Ill prob ween out the weakest ones and end up with 15 in the room.

As always, open to suggestions, comments, concerns!

Fresh out of the cloner!!
2i12rdj.jpg

Loving life!
v5cta9.jpg

9 days out of the cloner!!!
2cnebg7.jpg

3 Gallon pots!
o884tz.jpg

Masshole super soil.
314zcya.jpg

Whats up guys quick update! Went away for a 3 day weekend. Came back and they grew like crazy! At least a good 4" which tells me they all took nicely to the transplant.

6xztjq.jpg

Thanks guys! I'll update with some pics tomorrow. There growing like crazy.

I was def thinking bumping up to 5 gal pots, little bit longer veg.

I super cropped 6 of then got them ready for scrog. The others are about 18" tall gonna might make them into trees lol

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
hey buddy...how about a pic of the front of that bag of soil....if ya dont mind, GL with the new grow..

Maybe its the perspective, but those look like some tiny clones. They must have been youngins off the mother.

I look forward seeing how your gonna get 6 zips off one plant. Maybe I might learn something... :D

"Little" update huh? Bought a 20ft container? Awesome man! Congratulations. Can't wait to see where this goes. Mind mentioning what part of the country the container will be in so we can get an idea of the climate?

Latest posts

Latest posts