What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can't Upload Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

OgreSeeker

strain_searcher said:
With comments like this I am pretty sure it will take much longer fix.Ever here you get more with sugar. Anyway IC do what you need to do when ever and we will be patient.

Why would it take longer with comments like this? Are they taking their sweet time to fix the problem because someone is being a smart ass...I hope like hell that's not the way they operate!!
What about the members that have paid for supporter access...they'll have to wait longer for the site to get fixed becasue we non supporters are being impatient? That sounds kinda f*cked up don't you think?
We've all been pretty patient here...

Last edited:
R

Raistlin Majere

oldest pic i have, from my first indoor grow
THseeds Chocolate Chunk, some hella good smoke :joint:

:EDIT: :wave: LOL @ sammet (EDIT #2 sammet thats a real nice pic :respect:)

i think i remember this happening last time the server was down too
everyone posting old pics in the support thread LOL
i could be mistaken though, i dont remember
:smoweed:

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
more strain_searcher and all!
rdxhe170708wx5.jpg

OgreSeeker

Wow guys these are some spectacular pictures. I'm almost glad the uploader is down...I probably wouldn't have seen some of these otherwise.

OK this morning i thought the purple kush i smoked made me crazy when the pics i uploaded wouldnt show up.
Glad i found this thread.

Murphy

Here's a rare shot of some mature males from my first cabinet run....DJ Short's Grape Krush

The front one was a mutant, more like a vine then anything else. The main growth tip never stood up straight, here's some shots before it went to flower.

.... :drum: hopefully we'll be able to upload some new shots soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.