What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unable to Upload Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
yeah, earlier today it was working for a short time... was able to get a nice group of pictures uploaded... still having troubles tonight...

a big Thanks going out ahead of time to the IC mag staff for their time and effort in keeping this server together so well.

AriesXX

Same problems here. It was down, then it was up and I got a few pics up, then this morning it's back down. I'm surprised Dutch hasn't dropped in telling us all to be patient, but I'm sure she's aware of the problem. Bad timing too, I'm beginning to cut everything down in my current grow and want to share :D I'll just hang on to them, I'm sure the problem will get sorted out as quickly as possible.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
enjoy karma bros bud galaxy until the shit works again!

11133hb1710072.JPG

G

just sat for 20 minutes only to be rejected by the system... this is getting old & i wont try anymore till this issue gets fixed ... so much for the grow show :cuss:

G

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 212

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 385

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 579

Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0. in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 587
this is what i get

J

JollyGreen

Having problems uploading pics anything yet?

Unable to read the format of file: /data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/22654IMG_1996.JPG

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 154

Command:

"/usr/local/bin/mogrify" -size 250x101 -quality 80 -geometry 250x101 '/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/21338skywalker-thumb.jpg'
Warning: copy(/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/21338skywalker-thumb.jpg): failed to open stream: No space left on device in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 266

boo :(

G

just uploaded two...if you want me i will try to upload 9 to test it..last night it was not allowing any to upload before that only 3 at a time and would say there was not enough room for the rest of the pics

Anima

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 212

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 385

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 579

Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0. in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 587
I'm still getting that..

KillBillbuds

:cuss: Can't upload pics...tried 4 times since yesterday.

I'm able to choose my pics...but then the Bulk Upload page never completely comes up...just the ICMAG leaves background! :confused:

Try again later.... :rolleyes:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
i guess i will wait until it all gets worked out... the fun is long gone in trying to upload photos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts