What's new

gg4[s1"s],,deathbubble,,gorillabubble beans

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,,, received a lovely parcel of beans...
big thanks to my mucker in the usa,,,,,
20 beans of gorillaz glue4" [s1"s],,,10 beans of "deathbubble"
and 11 beans of "gorillabubble",,,,,all regular beans except gg4,,,,,
so looking forward to running these in room2 when its ready in a month or so,,,,,s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cheers tony g
I post some pics later this week of cuts and beans,,,,
my gg4 s1s are all crinkly so easy to spot,,,,all 13 sprouted along with 4 or 5 fem bean freebies like white widow,,, I have 5 deathbubble and sadly I run out of light mix and had to use a few root riots,,,
3 didn't want to play and the other 2 dropped too deep in the root riots and tangeled its root up trying to get to the light so my fault for running out of mix and also not being at the run 24/7 or I am pretty sure the last 2 would have made it,,,,,
beans playing catch up in small pots of light mix and cuts now in 10 litre pots of all mix and looking good after being dunked in jellyfish just before transplant,,
beans in small pots will have a treatment of white shark at transplant,,just lightly dusted in the mix then put plants in,,,s2:tiphat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some gb are slow to pop if ya didnt toss em yet throw em in a corner two of mine took a month idk lol deep planting lol

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some gb are slow to pop if ya didnt toss em yet throw em in a corner two of mine took a month idk lol deep planting lol
cheers tony,,I got 2 playing catch up with the others and have potted the cubes into light mix now and hoping they will be fine,,,,
gg4 s1s are vigerous as hell and displaying that gg4 crinkle,,,s2

N

noyd666

cheers tony g
I post some pics later this week of cuts and beans,,,,
my gg4 s1s are all crinkly so easy to spot,,,,all 13 sprouted along with 4 or 5 fem bean freebies like white widow,,, I have 5 deathbubble and sadly I run out of light mix and had to use a few root riots,,,
3 didn't want to play and the other 2 dropped too deep in the root riots and tangeled its root up trying to get to the light so my fault for running out of mix and also not being at the run 24/7 or I am pretty sure the last 2 would have made it,,,,,
beans playing catch up in small pots of light mix and cuts now in 10 litre pots of all mix and looking good after being dunked in jellyfish just before transplant,,
beans in small pots will have a treatment of white shark at transplant,,just lightly dusted in the mix then put plants in,,,s2:tiphat:
:biggrin:we shall watch as they grow and explode:biggrin:

whiteberrieS

Resident Drunkard
Veteran
Consider me tagged brother you're gonna set the UK aflame with all that fire. She's never seen anything like this before.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
second set of pics,,,,,gg4 ,,stardawg/iluminatti cuts,,
and one or two serious happiness cuts,,,,
all very well presently,,,,,s2

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good s2. Good germ rates being reported all around.
I see them GB leaves sticking out like a sore thumb ahaha.
You veg room looks like mine with stuff everywhere. :D
Nice glue leaners in the s1s, noyd has a few nice ones too.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey tony,,,,
nail on head with those gorillabub babies,,,,in the pics,, 3 are tearing away whilst the others are way behind lol,,same conditions and environment but behaved totally as you said,,
I persevered along with lots of love and ended up with more then I thought:),,,,,
whats the betting on one of these little uns
having a killer aroma or taste???..
we shall see,,s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good s2. Good germ rates being reported all around.
I see them GB leaves sticking out like a sore thumb ahaha.
You veg room looks like mine with stuff everywhere. :D
Nice glue leaners in the s1s, noyd has a few nice ones too.
cheers tony ,,,
yeah buddy,,"organised chaos" :biggrin: until I flip then its pristine,,,
noyd has some beauties,,,,especially that special one,
fans like dinner plates,,s2