What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Taskenti(Uzbekistan indica) indoor/outdoor log

DSC00735 taskenti.jpg

Probably one of the better looking Tashkenti, please tell me your going to make hash? the trim will be loaded with thc. Not the usual indica aroma aye? smells like fresh piney musky lemon.

I'm going to cross a Tashkent to a thin leaf Malawi pheno
Tashkent.jpg here's a clone that will be the mother outside and I'll pollinate it with female Malawi pollen, something to play with anyways - should be a powerful smoke with those crazy genes!

Dubi says it's the opium of cannabis. He also said that they haven't come across a more powerful sativa than Malawi.

boobman

Hi Kiwigreen 420:

Hey bro. Clear your inbox at roll it up. I don't know how to send you a PM over here and your inbox is full over there. I ordered 50 feminised seeds of taskenti from herbies. I also started a thread here too.

Hope all is well.

Boobman

boobman

Hi Kiwigreen 420:

Newbie question for you. I was wondering if my plants were in their first 45 days after being transplanted outdoors with another month for veg and another 6 weeks or so after that for flower...if they are 3 feet tall now...how much more growth will they still do? At least 50%? I wasn't sure so I thought I'd ask. Thanks for letting me know eh! Have a great day! :)