What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please read!!
Lets please limit this thread to pictures of gorilla glue #4 in flower or dried bud shots.The main gorilla glue thread can be found here,
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=255539,direct any questions you may have to that thread,to repeat,this is a picture only thread.

Gorilla Glue #4 FAQ
1 this is a clone only variety,it is not available in any dispensary.
2 at this time there are no seeds available or any immediate plans for seeds to be made available.
3 it is being spread friend to friend,be patient and it may come to your circle of friends.
4 keep in mind the site TOU which you all agreed to and is only there for your safety.as awesome as this cut is,its just another cut,theres others out there...pop some seeds instead,no cut is worth risking your security for!!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
now,rant over,how about a few pics to start things off..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

OLDproLg

Veteran
Ok thats it........

Now ive seen it all,it dont get any better!!!!
wishing/tryin/searchin,hintin...
Lg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another couple of plants coming down in a week..
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guess it will be a matter of time before some asshole starts giving cuts to a dispensary.
You take some nice pics of her Unc.
i suppose if there was a dispensary that was actually about treating patients and not about treating emptywalletitis it would be different but i personally know of no such beast...until then freely spread by friends seems to be working just fine...

picture.php

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What I was referring to is this. Now that we will have dispensaries in NV, if they get the GG#4 cut then I could, according to the law, no longer grow it because it would be a strain that they have and not just a strain that I have that treats my conditions. Part of the new law says that the patient can continue to grow if a dispensary doesn't have the strain the patient uses to treat their symptoms.
well,that sucks but this is a discussion best had in the other thread,no offense intended you understand but this is the flower pix sub forum and if possible i would like to keep this thread for pictures and commentary about said pictures.

those are extremely important issues that deserve discussion but i would appreciate it if we can all keep this thread on track,theres already a 140+ page thread to talk about the strain.i want everyone to feel free to post here,but again,lets try to keep it to flower pics and dried bud pics please!

picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're right, my bad. Edited out
i hope you didnt get the impression i was trying to brush you off or dismiss the topic because it is important and even if you dont live in nevada those sort of bad choices by lawmakers need to be heard about.and for those people who stood up and made their voices heard on this should be applauded,they deserve the heartfelt thanks of the entire community.:tiphat:

but,as noted,this is the flower pics sub forum,and i hope everyone who has this cut will fell free to put up pics.

picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some fresh pics from day 60 ish..

picture.php

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
picture.php

[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dunno,i dont really look at the plant when im taking pics but i will find out when i trim the 2 coming out in a few days.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't come into this thread often ...... i'd run out of rep before i got to any other threads !!!!! :biggrin:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont even want to post my second rate photos...lol. gotta step up my game and get me a macro lens ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php