What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wreckeds wonderful world of weed

Wrecked

The lifesaver was very fruity smelling while growing since its dried getting more of a skunky smell in there mixed with some candy i will let you now more after i smoke more and its not the time of the day for me to be smoking indicas cause the last time i smoked ls i was asleep in less than a hour....
Thanks for the super nice coments jaws and Hilljack... PeAcE

Here are some pics of some trainwreck buds i have this run i didnt put much in cause i was building up cuts for a project and this plant wasnt treated the best and stll turned out really nice considering it didnt get much light but i couldnt be without a taste...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Awesome pics!!! That black thai looks outta this world. I hope you are puffin some of that wreck for me :D So what are your faves out of this run? I really like the way that Lifesaver sparkles :eek: :yummy:

Wrecked

Hey whats up MMM thanks for the comments bro and you know i deffinitly was puffing the wreck and imo there is nothing better.... But the new strains this run that are new favorites that will stay around for a while are.... Sour wonder and g13 x sdv3 as well as my sdv3 are probably my top favorites... Honarable mention goes to c99 x amnesia haze and cherry berry.... But we will now more around 420 when we can puff them all and get some friends opinions...

Next series of pics is all rezdogs sour diesel v3.... Amazing sativa and about the only thing that i puffed that i would put on the level of trainwreck for a sativa... Taste is much different but it sure is a winner here... These buds are like candy and i puffed about half the stash before it really got to cure :yummy: more pics later.... PeAcE :wave:

Wrecked

Ae77 hybrids

Ae77 hybrids

Ok i grew out both calizar from chimera and rezs orange apollo to compare... My honest opinions of the two go like this.... for growth orange apollo hands down as well as yeild... Orange apollo yeilded pretty well and had heavy buds that where pretty good have smoked better... The best yeilder i grew from the apollo projects looks are great and bag appeal... As for the smoke calizar imo isnt nearly as good as orange apollo... I also think that both these ae77 hybrids arent for me cause there are deffintly better things i would rather fill my space with... But i am happy how the orange apollo looks and it does taste like oranges just not for me.. well worth the grow to find out and i could see it doing well as a comercial yeilding plant in hydro... so will save a few beans for maybe way down the line.... PeAcE

These first two pics are of someof the calizar buds...

These last 3 are some more pics from rez orange apollo that i took pics of earlier..... PeAcE

Wrecked

more budshots

more budshots

Yea MMM its crusty looking and finished nicely just not as potent as other things i have run i was saving it for a friend i know love shiskaberry...
Thanks sleepy for stoping in and the compliments....

Ok now we are moving along... I smoked up all of teh apollos trip x blue satelite from my first plant down and now i harvested a bit more here sare some dry shots of this different pheno... I still have a more apollos trip pheno to come down as well as my apollos trip x juliet...
The blue satelite mom i ran was awsome herb and i never saw any blue colors in it when i ran her.... this cross came out much better than i expected sure wish i kept the male... Total fruity herb that taste of watermelons and this or apollos mist is my favorite from any of the apollo projects... There are quite a few of you i have passed some beans around to of this hybrid.... Honestly i think its better herb than the blue satelite but we will ask friends at 420 who have smoked my blue satelite before what they prefer....more to come later... PeAcE :joint:

Sleepy

Veteran
hey wrecked, sorry if i missed it, what camera/lens are you using?

those are some great pictures! :yummy:

Wrecked

Thanks sleepy the camera i use for all my pics is a konica minolta dimage z2 4.0 mp... Its not the best camera but it gets the job done... Thanks for the compliments again bro... PeAcE

G

hello wrecked :joint:
ahhh more sweeet ass pics, just love those shots dude....would not mind a taste of that apollo trips X blue salelite :chin: :chin: .....diesel cross looks awesome as well, you do grow some very fine gentics bro must be sweeet to have those hook ups my friend :yoinks: :yoinks: ..........
very nice bro :wave:

G

7507MEX_WAVE.gif

this is awesome:smile:

and your thread sucks, buddy!!:moon:

LOL! just goofin around
:bongsmi:
WreckeD i'd pay good money just to view and sniff yer collection my friend,
hope you enjoy the fruits of yer labor and have a nice weekend:petting::asskick:

be well

cJ:bigeye:

Wrecked

First two pics are of bubbledust...

Hey cj :moon: :D yea man my place is nice and stinkey lately with all these flavors and i cant find myself but smelling all these jars often.... Thanks for your comments :biglaugh: you salty motherfu***r

Here is another strain i made with the same apollos trip male... I crossed it to c99 x nycd aka juliet from jlp... Here is my fist pheno i have a much better yeilding one that will come down shortly... different flavor than the blue satelite cross and i enjoy them both... the a trip seems to add quite a bit more fruitness to the buds... PeAcE :bongsmi: :canabis:

Last edited:

Wrecked

Thanks bro more budshots will come once i upload them but for now lets look at some of the oil and i seperated by strain mostly...... Its not fully purged yet but it will be before i smoke any... MAybe i will get more pics before i smoke the oil... I used king cans in the okief tube...
Ok this run was all lifesaver....

These next 3 are of the Gypsy MMM the one i think is bubbleberry this one yeilded pretty well for the amount of material used compared to the others i have yet to upload... :yummy: :headbange PeAcE

Wrecked

Here are some more pics of bho....
I had enough to do one extraction with my purple blackberry plant. What i used was mostly purple and the frosty budtrim...

Here is what i am calling a apollos mix bho as this is a mix of apollos mist orange apollo and my apollos trip hybrids... Came out a real nice color....
ENjoy the pics... PeAcE :wave: :joint:

G

hello wrecked :joint:
ahhhhh mannnnnnn wicked pics my friend youv'e most difinitly had a lot of practice with this method of oil making, and it show with every pic you took of the oil.......i like them all i think the lifesaver will be outstanding, the blackberrie looks fantastic too, i was woundeing if it would make a dark color compared to the others and it clearly does.....man i'll be around for the next set of pic's............
WOWWW :yoinks: :wave:

3legdog

Damn Wrecked :yoinks: .. that's some seroius oil ! I've been makn all bubble lately ... mabey it's time to run the baster again ... got plenty of Vector tane.

Thanks for taking the time to photo everything. yf3 :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts