What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wreckeds wonderful world of weed

Wrecked

Here is the thread where i will share some of my receant harvest budshots. All buds where grown is soil organicly...
FIrst group of shots are some black thai or thai x skunk..... Here are pics of a few phenos... PeAcE

Wrecked

Here is a pic of a strain i made apollos trip x blue satelite... This was my first plant down and she was so good i smoked her all up with in a few days... The taste reminded me of watermelons... I will have pics of more phenos later as soem are cut and i stil have more to bring down... PeAcE

Wrecked

First pic is ome dried rainbow 4 from zeplindood its a sour bubble crossed to a afhgani hawaiian.... The second pic is a closup of rm hashplant and the last a pic of my dried up blackberry s1 plant... PeAcE

Wrecked

Next up is rezevoir seeds SOur wonder the older one with the dsd dads on the williams wonder mom... Buds are rediculously tasty one of teh better samples i had this week was her.. I will chop a few more buds from this pheno in another couple of weeks... PeAcE :wave: :joint:

Wrecked

Here are some dried shots of rezs Orange apollo thee are 2 phenos here and i will get more snaps of them up later... PeAcE :wave:

G

Nice shots, beautiful bud. Question for you. It appears that you do not trim all your leaves off your buds. I was told this is the proper way to do it when you harvest so I am curious what you method of harvesting is. Are most people leaving some frosty leaves on or are most chopping them?

Wrecked

athis point i cut the plantslet them hang for a few days and then start trimming off the leaves... I left some on the one black thai pheno cause they where purple but dried a tad different... i havent finished trimming them all and havent gone through all the buds for a second look yet cause im not done trimming teh first round.... But i have some nice piles of frosty trim/ popcorn i plan to run through my bho tube and some by strain... Thanks for the comments turkish.... I will get some more strain pics up here soon.... PeAcE

G

Ah I c I c. Do you find it easier to do the trimming in steps like that or all at once?

Wrecked

I tend to do it in steps and let them dry with all the frost bud leaves for a few days and then trim them off... after that i normally let them dry up a bit more before jars but it depends on how moist they feel... im going to tray nd get a few more shots of her up later... PeAcE

Here are some pics of rezs apollos mist thi sis one funky lady love the smoke and maybe my favorite from all the apollo projects i have tasted...

Wrecked

Here are soem pics of my Gypsys MMM plants and a total stinker and im prety sure its bubbleberry from sagartmatha... Some really nice smoke and one of my favorites this run and it was free... :yoinks: some of the buds where a tad different on sides of the same plant.... PeAcE :joint:

Wrecked

here are pics of my only blackberry s1 i grew... The high is ok not the most potent by any means but it has the color... The smell is nice and berryish dont think she is potent enough to stay around in my garden so i dont think iw ill be growing her again unless she cures out nicer... PeAcE :wave:

Wrecked

another g hybrid

another g hybrid

Here are pics of whats left of rm Gsus and there are pics of 2 phenos one was darker an dteh other smokes much more like the G.... As for this run my favorite g Hybrid is probably teh g13 x sdv3 then gsus and then the g13 x burmese all are good but i reallly like the g13 x sdv3 by far more than the others and i still have another pheno to chop... The gsus is skunky smoke and was a small bit of pine in there... Its couchy and and good for rest... Its some really nice smoke i think... PeAcE

G

hello wrecked :joint:
damn dude you wern't kidding were you, you got some very nice flavors going on there.....sweet pic too whats the Gsus all about don't think i have ever heard about that one before.....
humm :chin:

P.S. is that Gsus a clone only thing??........

Wrecked

Hey jaws gsus isnt clone only it was made by reeferman and is G13 x godbud... still have a few more varities i will get up here soon... Thanks for the compliments bro... PeAcE

G

i'll be around a bit later to see if you got them up yet WOWWWWW.......
sweeeet :wave:

Wrecked

Here are some more pics for you jaws.... These series of pics are bogs lifesaver and came from a few clones and i still have a few more to chop in a week or so... Really nice indica buzz puts me to sleep like it should and will stay around for a while unless i find something better for sleep... Really nice colors on these plants an dim sure i got what i paid for with bogs beans cause this is deffinitly his lifesaver... PeAcE :joint: :wave:

G

ya bro i ran some life saver F2's two grows ago and i loved the shit it was some fine smoke to be sure......did you get the fruity pebble or fruitloop smell with yours?.........when i grew it i could not keep my noise away from that bud it was awesome, it was a favorite around here as well..never got to run the straight ones just the F2's but they were worth the time and energy thats for sure.......hey those are some really nice pics my friend all of them, i'll be around today sooooo if you have any more i think you have a couple ppl that would not mind drolling some more hahaha............
very nice :yoinks:

P.S. i was just woundering if you have a thread somewhere of your hash or kiff??....

Latest posts

Latest posts