What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RUI Refugees

V

vonforne

Most of the trash we have kicked to the curb ended up at RUI. lol We have a good solid crew here and lots of information to sort through.

No drama just plain ole growing and grow related things. Don´t post links to grows from another site but feel free to start your grow threads in their respective forums.

Welcome to IC and enjoy your stay.

V

Whuts up mayne?

So it turns out I am actually banned on RIU for being under 13 with a "never" as the day the ban will be lifted.

lol.. I could make a new acct if I wanted to but I wont....yet :D When I do go back I'll be someone nobody ever knew.. Think I could play it off? I don't know lol.. I surely couldn't post pics haha.

I really can't believe Rolli banned me though, he didn't need to be so butt-hurt, but he was deleting Glad's and Bloody's posts that were not offensive at all. There was something else going on! Maybe Rolli was getting medical and legal advice...... All in one!

So since it was ok for Rolli to delete the "important people's to the MI PATIENTS forum"'s posts, I thought it would be best if I deleted some posts myself of the actual problem. I couldn't sort them all. I used the "kill them all, let god sort them out" mentality and I see "God" lazily undeleted all of them, spam posts, horse-shit and all.

(FacePalm)

bloodytrichomes

lol funny thing is rolli claims he didnt ban me but i cant do anything on account but read lol.after looking around here i think its for the best

MIway

Veteran
Welcome all!

Lol... Surprises me bob posts on these forums so very much... musnt b very happy with his career choices, wants to be a stoner deep down. Cant blame him ;-)

Would be nice if the inner happenings of the mi med scene came out at the mag... Really cool to c y'all over here! Should be an interesting year with the recent rulings and...hopefully...new legislation. Peace

Bloody on my PC I can read them but not reply or send messages, but if I log in on my phone it says I'm banned lol..

There sure is a lot of new accounts popping up over there lol.

gladstoned

lmao. I was joking about the rollbation.
I will talk to you guys tomorrow.
Mich won. Looks like state is fucked though.

O

originalogrower

Whuts up mayne?

So it turns out I am actually banned on RIU for being under 13 with a "never" as the day the ban will be lifted.

lol.. I could make a new acct if I wanted to but I wont....yet :D When I do go back I'll be someone nobody ever knew.. Think I could play it off? I don't know lol.. I surely couldn't post pics haha.

I really can't believe Rolli banned me though, he didn't need to be so butt-hurt, but he was deleting Glad's and Bloody's posts that were not offensive at all. There was something else going on! Maybe Rolli was getting medical and legal advice...... All in one!

So since it was ok for Rolli to delete the "important people's to the MI PATIENTS forum"'s posts, I thought it would be best if I deleted some posts myself of the actual problem. I couldn't sort them all. I used the "kill them all, let god sort them out" mentality and I see "God" lazily undeleted all of them, spam posts, horse-shit and all.

(FacePalm)

Are you saying you are under the age of 13?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Ding Dong Dr. Bob is Dead.

Welcome to IC Iggy.:tiphat:

welcome to the Big~Show... we only ask that U follow the TOU
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=184917

and leave the DRAMA @ the door....we don't slander other-site...we just roll on
and bask in the knowledge that is ICMAG

This

Most of the trash we have kicked to the curb ended up at RUI. lol We have a good solid crew here and lots of information to sort through.

No drama just plain ole growing and grow related things
. Don´t post links to grows from another site but feel free to start your grow threads in their respective forums.

Welcome to IC and enjoy your stay.

V

And this.:tiphat: