What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this clone may be one of the most popular, coveted and potent kinds in canada.

the guy who gifted it to me claimed his brother had to do a "heavy" on his friend (biker)that hoarded it for 12 years to get it. using his little brothers cancer as an excuse for the "heavy move". it has got 250-300 an ounce the last 12 years in maple ridge , bc. also known as marijuana ridge. no one wants anything else after trying it. and all these lovely features come through in everything it is crossed with.

it tastes how it smells, is very very potent, and has no cieling coupled with being impossible to get immune to.

pick up any hybrids of this one while you can. as they blow off my shelf faster then i can count them.

look out for a ton more rsk hybdrids in about 3-4 weeks,

med-man

Pangea

Veteran
These hybrids you have tested yourself right?

Its kinda like math class, you gotta show your work for it to be meaningful.

Let see the mama's and papa's, as well as several packs of their progeny from start to finish.

Also, I'm not down with biker lingo, what does a "heavy" mean?
It sounds like a violent act had to be committed in order for you to receive this popular clone, I hope this is not the case?

P

PerroVerde

Looking forward to seeing the RSK... I've seen a lot of press on this one and it would be nice to experience the real deal... :)

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These hybrids you have tested yourself right?

Its kinda like math class, you gotta show your work for it to be meaningful.

Let see the mama's and papa's, as well as several packs of their progeny from start to finish.

Also, I'm not down with biker lingo, what does a "heavy" mean?
It sounds like a violent act had to be committed in order for you to receive this popular clone, I hope this is not the case?

ask green supreme. he seems to be pretty purvey to the lingo,

med-man

dedovede13

I'm so happy you made it here... great move!!! His gear is fire fo sho and its about time someone comes with some fresh/different genetics. Thx mm.ca!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks dude.

nice location lol,

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
too my knowledge pangea would have to buy something to be a customer.

when he buys some seeds i can walk him through the whole grow.

as far as i know, no violence was involved

med-man

Green Supreme

Veteran
Little lesson for the teacher. I wikipedia'd customer service for you to learn. How's that first sentence go? Peace GS

Customer service
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during and after a purchase. According to Turban et al. (2002),[1] "Customer service is a series of activities designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction – that is, the feeling that a product or service has met the customer expectation."

The importance of customer service may vary by product or service, industry and customer. The perception of success of such interactions will be dependent on employees "who can adjust themselves to the personality of the guest,"[2] according to Micah Solomon. From the point of view of an overall sales process engineering effort, customer service plays an important role in an organization's ability to generate income and revenue.[3] From that perspective, customer service should be included as part of an overall approach to systematic improvement. A customer service experience can change the entire perception a customer has of the organization.

Some have argued[4] that the quality and level of customer service has decreased in recent years, and that this can be attributed to a lack of support or understanding at the executive and middle management levels of a corporation and/or a customer service policy. To address this argument, many organizations have employed a variety of methods to improve their customer satisfaction levels, and other key performance indicators (KPIs).[citation needed]

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so the same guys that get my strain threads and tutorial binned and me banned now demand that they be on here? lol okay haha.

stay tuned. title wave of info and pictures on the way.

med-man

Green Supreme

Veteran
Proving you can learn something from anyone teach. Peace GS

ps. I know you have this image you have made up of me. I can tell you for real, I have never contacted a mod about you ever. Not as DMT, not as medman, not as medman brand nor pain management man. I would defy the mods to show otherwise

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"you can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"

-rules of chess

med-man

ps when the name calling stops, which i doubt it will. i will take you a bit more serious....

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seeded rsk

seeded rsk

these are from my next batch march 2013

Attachments

• seeded rock star.jpg
    seeded rock star.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 88
  • seeded rock star kush.jpg
    seeded rock star kush.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 89
  • seeded rsk.jpg
    seeded rsk.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 91
  • PIC_0433.jpg
    PIC_0433.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 97
  • PIC_0439.jpg
    PIC_0439.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 88
P

PerroVerde

What's the growth pattern, smell and taste to look for in your purple rockstar kush cross?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the purple kush and rock star kush both are similar. slightly more compact then a typical trainwrecky kush.

there will be abundant nodes/branching. vigorous.

the best thing to do wait to smoke them. and make sure to keep some cuts.

i dont really know what your needs are. both kinds are 10/10

the pk will add girth and weight, the rsk will add effect and taste and her leaf type. i have a keeper prsk in my stable from last summer. she literally looks 50/50 both parents. and is fire. a perfect blend.

there will be some variation, but i bet they will all be nice. going to have to smoke the finished product to really judge.

when you starting them?

med-man

P

PerroVerde

Ill be finishing the new room around mid summer so soon after that, major upgrades happening here. I ask cause I haven't had had much experience with the BC pk and have only seen and heard about the rock-star as well...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all good man. i am here to help.

both plants are amazing. so you shpould get nothing less then that.

post pics when you get started. i can help with whatever you need when you would need it :)

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts