What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How this site works......

Z

zomb

The pitiful Cowardly Lion was always too frightened to stand up for himself. Of course, he was a bully and a big mouth when it came to picking on those smaller than he was. They act as if they have great courage, but they really have none at all. All roar with no teeth of authority to back them up. When push came to shove, the Cowardly Lion always buckled under and whimpered when anyone of any size or stature challenged him. He wanted courage from the Grand Wizard, so he was awarded a medal of “official” recognition. Now, regardless of how much of a coward he still was, his official status made him a bully with officially recognized authority. He’s just like the Attorneys who hide behind the Middle Courts of the Temple Bar.
Pure crap!!! Lions are true winners, pleaze see my signature... Cant believe this, haha:laughing:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
lol its just a metaphoar used by frank baum,, they are the cowardly lions,, not the brave ones,,, its a specific type of person and not somehow saying that lions are not fearless because people cannot be lions apart from in a metaphorical sense,,

so you can be :

"A lion is fearless. A lion is never defeated. A lion never laments. A lion is swift. A lion roars. A lion runs. And, above all, a lion wins without fail." The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin

"Each of you should summon up the courage of a lion king and never succumb to threats from anyone. The lion king fears no other beast, nor do its cubs."

and the police and other officiators for the powers that be are cowardly lions, happy to bark orders at you whilst cowering when someone above them in the hierachy tells them what to do.

its clever and not pure crap but i know your joking,, getting the cowardly lions amongst us on our side along with an understanding of the Taxpayers Insurance Number (man) and our straw men (the term for our crown created and owned legal fictional entity),,,, all "in toto" (together) we can see behind the wizards curtain (old term for a courtroom) and destroy the illusion that keeps people in fear.

thus defeating the crown temple that owns you and me

Last edited:
Z

zomb

lol its just a metaphoar used by frank baum...its clever and not pure crap, but I know your joking...

...they are the cowardly lions, not the brave ones

...and the police and other officiators for the powers that be are cowardly lions, happy to bark orders at you whilst cowering when someone above them in the hierachy tells them what to do.

...getting the cowardly lions amongst us on our side along with an understanding of the... .

...defeating the crown temple that owns you and me

:groupwave::groupwave:

Ya bro, you got it right, just had to defend those brave lion kings out there! -but all lions are true winners, the cowards are not lions but bastards or jakals! Jakals are the worst scum... Well, enough flamin of animal races, haha

Gotta get those clones watered and replanted! Stay with your fingaz in the bud ganjagrowers

Some of my friends and family members have commented and realise that I do what I do simply because I have a passion for cannabis as my Grandfather did for chrysanthemum's........but these is more to it than just that.....

This is awesome. Is your family from Asia or Europe? I say the same thing but only about shinnin'.

Thank you for giving me a virtual home.

Douche`

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This forum is powered by weed !!!

Seriously it says so if you look close. :bandit:

CRaiNKy

thank you very much Gypsey, It is a shame I never learned about this site in my earlier days. OverGrow was where I spent most of my days. Cheers.

Respectful

El Presidente Gypsy Nirvana,

I joined yesterday and am fumbling around on your site trying to figure out what's what by reading the stickies in Announcements.

This was the first one I have read and I like you already.

Thanks for having me.

De lite

Ok, so, how many posts do you need in order to post new threads or enter chats? Still don't know how many you need to add friends.... :/

Roughneck96

Hello,

Very exciting about this site and about learning some new techniques.
I'm as noob as they get with indoor growing and I just started my first setup yesterday. Keen to get some basic info on things such as how often to water plants? Is there a section with common threads to avoid cluttering site with noob questions? Also it says I am not authorised to make new posts?
:tumbleweed:

Latest posts

Latest posts