What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet, Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Tooth

G

This was indeed fine herb. $345 an ounce.

Last edited:
G

Picking up some more of this. A lot cheaper now, $300 an ounce! Hooray.

G

ROBTREES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats up my friend. Shopping again I see. Sweet tooth has always been something wanted to try. Hope you enjoy and as always , burn two for me.

Nevermind

PS: You have to be making your dealer happy lately with all the bags you have been showing. Unless there is no dealer and you are just advertising. Either way, cheers to you bro!

G

Very relaxed and euphoric high. Unfortunatley i wasn't able to pick up any, my man hasn't been answerin his phone.... :badday: But sweet tooth is excellent bud, long lasting happy high.

W

WeldFlash420

Hey Rob, I have some Sweet Tooth # 's femmed and just cracked a few beans along with one thats already going. Nice show and good price on that.

G

thank you! they were sweet. i was supposed to get a whole lot more but my guy still hasn't answered. really sucks, cuz he was my only good connect...

Latest posts

Latest posts