What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry

G

cali...oregon...washington...$240-OZ $500!!! i think im gonna take a trip to NY

Giraffefro

I live in southern cali and those prices seem pretty reasonable around here. $240 for a half oz of blueberry is how much I would expect to pay. But damn that stuff that dc105 has looks insane, I bet that could go for $600 oz or $30-$35 a G around here. Honestly I would pay $600 an oz just to see how dank it is.

vindiesel

Veteran
nyc prices are sky high. $500 for Z of excellent strain sour d. $400 for Z of AK and some haze.

zophim

Damn I've got to move to NYC. How much would you pay for this? I charged my friends 200-250/oz for it, regular here is 350-400/oz. Not really trying to make a profit, just needed to dump some.

Sensi Star. Not the best but it gets you real high... I use a 250 watt hps and all fox farm products.

Just bought this cool new jade pipe to smoke it with :)

G

sounds like me and my wife need to ha on to new york. itsalmsot coke prices which is outageous. me as a connesour (SP?) would never payover 350 a zip, purple stinky or not. i grow mazar and white widow and it makes all the little jits here in florida freak out.

moeny shot

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
zophim said:
Damn I've got to move to NYC. How much would you pay for this? I charged my friends 200-250/oz for it, regular here is 350-400/oz. Not really trying to make a profit, just needed to dump some.

Sensi Star. Not the best but it gets you real high... I use a 250 watt hps and all fox farm products.

Just bought this cool new jade pipe to smoke it with :)

for that bud you would get 50 bones an eigth, 400 a z here. that is if you are selling. if that bud is for your personal use you should trim more of those leaves off and make some hash. gives you smoother smoke and some hash to smoke, how can it be bad. just my opinion. peace and smoke friend.

this thread has some sweet looking bud shots...great job guys and thx for the pics! that deiselgum is insane looking...and im guessing rather potent!

Rastatrue

Hey Now, Those are some great pics. Did you notice, looks can be decieving. How do they smoke? The first Cali-blueberry looks so ready you can almost taste it. Those others are far out looking buds too, It be hard to give up buds that looked like that! It's worth what you care to ask for, still if looks are what your after, start growing your own. Your buds can be the prettiest you'll ever see. And you'll chuckle loudly when you hear how much silly people will pay.

Latest posts

Latest posts